Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Sparkles Warrington  (Read 813 times)

12 review(s) for Alexia Sparkles (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Tankengine48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I meet Alexia a few weeks ago.  ½ hour £70.   

Comms. No hassle,  one email, got number then text to arrange. Face photos sent so knew what I was going to find.  Asked what I wanted.  A good bit of honest chit chat, GFE with plenty of OWO, DT CIM etc. As others have noted her address didn't register on my Sat Nav.  But did on Google maps.  She sent clear instructions.

Arrived parked up near by. Texted and given the all clear to walk over and go straight in as the door was ajar.

Looks. Not a head turner, but pleasant enough. Body wise a bit of a tummy on her, nice spank-able arse.  Good natural tits and nice nipples.  I was pleased.

Personality.  Conversation revolved around what I wanted sex wise.  A very open discussion about my likes etc all instigated by her.

Action.  We went straight upstairs to the bedroom.  Again as others have mentioned she has a dog but that stayed downstairs.  There was a smell of cat and dog but the bedroom was fine IMO.

Both stripped off. Alexia went straight down on me for some OWO.  Can this lady do DT... Wow she went balls deep in no time.  She has a very long tongue and she was licking my balls with my cock deep in her mouth, blood amazing. She gags a bit which I liked.  I had to stop her after a time as I was going to cum to early.  I then went down on her.  No smell what so ever, nice and clean and fresh.  She took 2 then 3 fingers and seemed to be enjoying it.  She is very flexible.  Used her arms to pull her legs up so her knees were pretty much pinned down by her ears.  This gave great access so I could finger her quite hard.  She was very wet.  Rubbered up and  and sex in various positions.

Then back for some more DT to a CIM.  I held her head right down as I came so she got the lot down her throat, so she had to swallow it.  No complaints from her about that.

Offered a shower which I took. General bit of chat and out of the door after 40 mins, so not a clock watcher.

Verdict.  A pretty good meet.  I got everything I wanted. Happy to give a solid POSITIVE.