Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazmine Sexy Bum - E14 - South Quay  (Read 764 times)

Phaedrus

Background
I love half oriental girls and have wanted to see Jazmine for a long time as there is a shortage of this mix on the SP market, however, I also like petite girls and I have had some doubts over whether she is a 100% genetic woman (and not a post-op).

After being called out on paranoia and the fact that she had been on my HL for over a year; I took the plunge

Been reviewed multiple times by punters with a track record that is bona fide . Either you are getting paranoid or looking for attention  :thumbsdown:

Summary
A nice working girl who is too plastic and expensive for me, this combined with my doubts of her status as a genetic woman ruined the punt for me.

Lesson learnt: Do not punt women that you suspect may be a Post-Op

Comms
Very good, we spoke by combination of both phone and text we agreed on a time by text, however I didn’t respond to her confirmation text for 15 mins whilst I was taking a pre-punt shower, but which time she pushed me back as she had already taken another booking.

Location, Venue and price
Her AW location is not that accurate. At the time of visiting, she was in South Quay, E14 at one of the “Wharf” buildings overlooking the water. Parking is restricted here during the daytime and it is not easy to find the correct building. My advice to punters is to arrive 15 minutes early so at not to lose time scouting out a building.

I was buzzed up to a clean 1-bed or 2-bed apartment and shown to an ensuite double room. There was someone else in the apartment, probably another SP who shares with Jazmine.

Price: £140 for 45 mins

The Service Provider
Jazmine is as per her photos, she claims to be half-columbian, half Japanese. I have no way of confirming this, but she is clearly some sort of half oriental mix or perhaps half Native American.
She’s a bigger boned girl with a tendency to put on fat standing at around 5’7”. She looks heavier than in her photos. This is not usually my type but her exotic face made up for it. Distinguishing marks: 1. Tattoo of a horse to front left hip and stomach 2. Floral tribal tattoo to left foot She has various “puncture” marks of round circles around her body. She told me that this is where she has had liposuction and her fat redistributed around her hips and her ass and if I recall correctly, her breasts. As a result she has an overly large ass that sticks quite far out in a wedge-like shape that looks unnnatural.

Attitude: Quite warm and welcoming conversation quite good although she is not a fluent English speaker.

The meet
Upon being let into the room, notes exchanged, she offered me a shower and a drink. Although I had already had a shower pre-punt, I took one anyway in order to earn bonus points for hygiene as this often increases the likelihood of DFK and OWO. When I came out the shower, she was waiting and was bent over the with her front onto the bed, showing her ass off. It is large and shapely. I turned her around and we began kissing turning in DFK. There is mention on other reviews that she doesn’t do this with everyone - so be warned, YMMV with any girl. There was more kissing etc, until she covered me up and began OW, technique was good and with energy and included licking my balls. I gently held her head without pushing her down too hard and got a good rhythm. She then lay on her back and I had look at her vagina, she’s quite thick down there with a large labia and flaps. I decided not to do RO. She then lubes up with this tiny and expensive medical looking tube of lube. I’ve seen lube before but its usually commercial and this stuff looked like its been prescribed. At this point my alarm bells start ringing as I remembered this quote from a respected reviewer:

I think your being a bit paranoid here, a few guys have met her and no one else has mentioned this, plus if she was a post op im sure they would of spoken about her using lots of lube. Her hand size and voice.

Never mind, I thought, I’m sure that’s perfectly normal and I began with Mish. About 5 minutes into Mish, she’s making groaning noises and asking me to ooh Cum Baby ooh Cum for me. This pissed me off, so I moved her to the edge of the bed and banged her large ass in doggy whilst she looked lay with her chest and stomach on the bed looking backwards at me which was a nice turn on. Nothing pisses me off more about doggy when all you can see is the back of their heads. At this point I’m looking at fairly straight hips and curves enhanced by fat deposits and my alarm bells started to ring again. We then went in cowgirl. Her CG is very good. No bouncing, just pure writhing around on top of me and grinding and it felt really good. However my doubts about her status as a genetic woman were coming to their front of my mind.

We then returned to Mish and this time she had one hand lightly round my neck, she misinterpreted me as liking that and tried to slap my face a few times during sex, thinking wrongly that it was a turn on more me (it isn’t but take note Sub/dom guys) the face slapping didn’t help me to view her as feminine and I’m now scrutinising her face wondering if I’m banging a guy or not. As a result I couldn’t get into the punt. This ruined the punt for me and I was paid a visit by Mr Flopsy.  :angry:

Condom came off she she starts with hand relief. I’m half considering aborting the punt as I’m not too sure if I want a suspected post-op TS to make me come, but she had my cock in her hand and jerked me to completion.  :dash:

Whilst I took a shower, Shen left the room again and it was at this point that I saw another one of those medical looking tubes which had written on it “Lidocaine” plus a percentage. I have never been on a punt where there is a use of lidocaine and this does me me wonder if she has a reason to numb her vaginal pain (i.e. post op?)

She offered me a shower again, which I took and then I politely made my way out and went home. The journey home was not fun and I regretted having visited her due to my doubts. This was not a fun lesson for £140.00

Is she or Isn’t he? That is the question
This is the part of the punt that ruined it for me. I am unable to conclude with certainty that she is in fact not a post-op trans. Equally I cannot conclude with certainty that she is a bona fide 100% genetic woman and not a “boner fide” one.  :cool:

Below I review the evidence.

For
1.5’7” tall this overlaps with a mans genetic height
2.Wide feet, size 41 / 7.5. Some overlap with a mans size feet.
3.Thick body trunk with curves accentuated by liposuction - this would hide the straight body trunk that men have.
4. Exaggerated arched eyebrows, this is consistent with covering up the lower eyebrow ridge that men have. She also admitted to me that her eye arch is tattooed on as is her “lipstick”
5. A history of use of plastic surgery in enhancing her body.
6. Use of lube before and during sex
7. Use of vaginal lidocaine ointment before sex - this is unusual.

Inconclusive
1. Change of vaginal skin tone although I couldn’t see any obvious scars. I’ve checked online images of vaginal scarring in a post-op and there isn’t much is the way of photos out there and what heals tends not be be very visible.
2. Voice is feminine but towards the lower range with a slight husky sound.
3. Larger than average head for a female, however she is half oriental, inconclusive.

Against
1. No Adam’s apple - although this can be corrected by surgery
2. Both feet and height are still in conformity with a woman’s realistic range although at the upper end.
3. Legs were shaved with slight bristling when running upwards against the direction of hair. A post-op is more likely to have paid for laser surgery to permanently remove excess male hair.
4. Extensive plastic surgery may be a sign of body dysmorphia rather than being a post-op.
5. Sanitary pads seen in bathroom - although she is sharing with one other
6. Doesn’t have large hands

Conclusion
She was a lovely girl with a sweet attitude and a willingness to please. There were no time wasting tactics and she didn’t seem to be a clock watcher. She has a tendency to try to get me to cum early during sex but I never felt rushed or just on a conveyor belt. There is no OWO. My personal chemistry with her wasn’t great so I cannot give her more than a neutral. If I was to rate her not for her service but for my actual enjoyment Sue to my doubts over whether she is a genuine woman or not, then I would score this punt a negative, but in terms of actual service, she gets a neutral.

I recommend Jazmine if you want to punt an exotic looking latina / oriental mix SP with a big booty as she is a unique looking SP.

If you have doubts whatsoever over her birth gender like I did then do not see her as it may ruin your punt. If you like petite cute, then SP’s don’t see Jazmine.

YMMV with any service provider.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:17:01 pm by Phaedrus »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the thoughtful review.

Off late I've been thinking about and beginning to realise how expectations can affect the outcome of a punt.

My philosophy here is to usually to defer to a punter who has seen the WG in person, that you have done so I value your scepticism.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:28:15 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac