Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaSinns - Hamilton - Leicester - great vanilla punt  (Read 716 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hardyboy13

So, this punt took place in March but I can still remember it quite well...

Cost/ Services: I asked for a standard vanilla 30min session which was £70 + £10 (for fk). I didn't ask for much else since I just wanted a good release.

Comms: I texted her for availability early afternoon and had an immediate reply so very soon we'd confirmed the services and time. She was excellent in getting this sorted.

Location: If I remember correctly, it was this housing estate which probably was a council estate in the Hamilton Leicester area. Fairly quite and unsuspecting although once I got buzzed in, I did get the slight whiff of weed in the block of flats. That said, it was a council estate so can't complain. Other than that, her place was very nice and tidy. Dimly lit Ofc but tastefully decorated. Kinda reflected her from the little conversation I had with her.

Girl: So, as I've experienced in the past, she was hiding behind the door as she let me in but wow it was certainly a big reveal. Tall (about 6ft with heels), blonde, pretty with beautiful boobs and a tight "Fuck me" body. She was in some black stockings and lingerie but had a dressing gown on too. She guided me to the near room and asked if I needed to freshen up but I guess she could see I was too horny to think of anything other than getting my kit off so she closed the door behind me and help me undress. She is definitely one to get the blood pumping and before I knew it she was fondling my cock and balls as we began fk and feeling each other up. Her kissing was decent but I reckon with an hour session she would've gone dfk. It didn't take long after that for me to remove her bra and get a good feel and suckle of those tits. I had a feeling they were fake but very well done. Her BJ was probably the best I've experienced thus far in my punting exploits. Very deep, wet and sloppy. She absolutely went to town on my cock and didn't really stop until I had to stop her from making me bust a week load. Then I asked for RO to which she was thrilled. She seemed to enjoy it and told me she came by the end of that but I guess that could just be a way of her boosting the male ego lol. Soon after, she popped the rubber on and I pounded a whole weeks worth of horn in mish at first but as I was getting close, I told her to get on all fours so I could finish in doggy. Honestly, one of the best pops I had. Once I got my self back together, she helped me clean up and offered me an opportunity to go to the bathroom for a quick wash up and change. Soon after, we kissed and hugged and off I went a very happy man 😊

All in all, an excellent punt although maybe a little pricey for myself. That said, her service matched it so it truly was worth it. A very attractive, well spoken and attentive girl who's English was quite excellent too considering she is Polish. Great punt all round soon I'd recommend if you're in the area.

External Link/Members Only