Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual sin Lucy Ipswich  (Read 1986 times)

Neal69

Been Ploughing my way through some Ipswich WG's Recently.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a MILF and booked Lucy.

Comms good and postcode texted to The Waterfront in Ipswich.

Buzzed in and was met by the Girl in the pics.

She is quite a bit older than her advertised 42 and although I am useless with dress sizes I would say a bit bigger than size 12 with a bit of a belly on her.

Paid money and got into some fairly convincing FK while I removed her dress to reveal a  quite substantial pair of tits.

A pleasant discovery when the knickers came off was that she was as it says on her profile "All Natural" which is something you see rarely on a WG these days.

A lot of romping around on the bed and my dick was taken in her mouth without and she sucked away for England while I played with her hairy muff.

Not wanting to cum too soon I had to go down and inspect the Muff and she made convincing noises while I did this.

She then rolled me over, put on the umbrella  and mounted me with those big tits swinging in my face. We carried on like this for a while until I turned her over and did her doggy to completion.

The rest of the session was with her cuddled up to me and me playing with her muff.

Why Neutral?

Well £130 for an hour is at the top end of what I want to pay and the times I have paid this before I have had a real good time with real fun women.

I have had much better for much less than £130 so the neutral.

Its not a negative because she did all that was advertised willingly.

Just did not find her as attractive as the pics portray and she disguises her paunch in the profile pics.

Return

Probably not

N