Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girls budget party near St Neots Thurs 4th Feb  (Read 2121 times)

vt

Just noticed Greedy Girls Parties are coming to the region this Thursday 4th. Looks like they're guesting at a Swingers Club venue just off the A1 'twixt St Neots & Bedford.

External Link/Members Only

This is an established operator from the Midlands, they offer a budget party at £60 for 2 hrs with no guarantees about ratios, but it should offer the overpriced offerings in the region a run for their money.  :thumbsup:

If anyone goes, be sure to post a review please.

Offline cunnyhunt

Looks like they're guesting at a Swingers Club venue just off the A1 'twixt St Neots & Bedford.

I do not think this is correct but is another private club in North Bedfordshire which is on a farm, I know of the location but we have not visited, it has an MK44 postcode

vt

I do not think this is correct but is another private club in North Bedfordshire which is on a farm, I know of the location but we have not visited, it has an MK44 postcode

Yes, that's the one, looks like it's called Jay-Dee's...they say it's 3 miles off the A1 Black Cat roundabout to be more precise...not Vanilla Alternative just South of there.

Apologies if I gave the wrong impression.

Offline davidgood

Went to the lunchtime party and am working on my review.

Regards,

davidgood

4everyoung

Just noticed Greedy Girls Parties are coming to the region this Thursday 4th. Looks like they're guesting at a Swingers Club venue just off the A1 'twixt St Neots & Bedford.

External Link/Members Only

This is an established operator from the Midlands, they offer a budget party at £60 for 2 hrs with no guarantees about ratios, but it should offer the overpriced offerings in the region a run for their money.  :thumbsup:

If anyone goes, be sure to post a review please.

Sorry but this does have a feel about it of someone touting a little

benstokes

wish we had this party here in Scotland. In fact  Glasgow. Sounds immense. Enjoy .

vt

Why? Have you got a problem with UKP members knowing about this party?? :unknown:

I think it's an interesting development for the region...I could only be touting if I had an affiliation to it, which I quite clearly don't, but thanks for your kind concern.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:27:37 am by vt »

Offline davidgood

wish we had this party here in Scotland. In fact  Glasgow. Sounds immense. Enjoy .
If you were a party goer you would know there is a shortage of parties these days and serious party goers welcome info on new providers or new venues in their areas.

davidgood

Offline davidgood

OOps, with rushing I replied to the wrong post.

But if you know of a suitable venue in Scotland I am sure Debbie and the girls would pay a visit.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

If you were a party goer you would know there is a shortage of parties these days and serious party goers welcome info on new providers or new venues in their areas.

davidgood

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Had you posted it, no doubt it would have been seen as touting, from someone who's been here only for a few months and has 6 posts to his creidt.

As vt is a respected member and has been here for over 3, with 24 reviews to his credit, I see it differently.

Offline Owwhatanight

Had you posted it, no doubt it would have been seen as touting, from someone who's been here only for a few months and has 6 posts to his creidt.

As vt is a respected member and has been here for over 3, with 24 reviews to his credit, I see it differently.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline itk

Spot on.