Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Koreans in Grays  (Read 655 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Something not right here? I visited koko in the Ibis before qing qing pu came on the scene. Had a lovely time, so a return visit on the cards. Then on looking at her profile later, had location Grays. Called her, and given an address in a side street near me. In the meantime, qing qing pu's profile appears. Location Grays. So calls her, and given the same address as koko. Then all of a sudden QQP's location goes to Tilbury for a couple of weeks, and now Basildon.
What I find strange is that both of them keep changing their contact numbers? I have two different for QQP and three different for koko. And now neither have a number displayed on profile. Not only that, don't like the look of the address koko gave me. Terraced house in a street where houses are coupled together like Lego, narrow street, full of parked cars, not very private. When I called koko for a visit, she said "yes, we are available". And could hear a baby crying in the background. So who is we? Is QQP actually in the same house as koko? Putting false locations to lure punters there?

The plot thickens??

Offline dieseldriver

Guess what folks?? While typing this report, QQP's location has now changed to Deptford........

ramrodronnie

Offline dieseldriver

koko fu been in Grays about 3/4 weeks since I saw her at the Ibis. If she was still at the Ibis, I'd have been there again. But don't like the look/location of where she is now  :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

koko fu been in Grays about 3/4 weeks since I saw her at the Ibis. If she was still at the Ibis, I'd have been there again. But don't like the look/location of where she is now  :thumbsdown:

Well if her location is putting you off? Then it may well be that it's putting other punters off as well if the area/place looks dodgy? If that is happening? She needs to know, or she'll lose a lot of potential punters.