Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback please  (Read 885 times)

Offline Martyn2121

Hi Gents,

Was thinking of spending some of my cash today but not sure who to see out of these two beauties

External Link/Members Only
Naughty_ Giulia

Or

External Link/Members Only
Ryna belle

Any feedback would be appreciated please

Offline Samcrow1

I want to see ryna bella as well

Offline oohermrs

I can't see anything on Ryna on here.  She does look good and her profile looks promising, but I'd like to know if the extra £20 for OWO also includes CIM.

Perhaps you could TOFTT on this one for us mate?

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck!

Offline Corus Boy

As always with Romanians, both look good but how bad will the attitude and service be?

ramrodronnie

x2 Positive UKP Reviews since last March. I know that mars7xk & liquidsun have both fucked her, well that's their AW profile names. And through tracing they are known for BB shagging  :scare: 

But they've never Reviewed their bookings with her on here to my knowledge anyway. Given that these guys like Barebacking I wouldn't be surprised if she actually offered BB, even though she doesn't state it on her profile.

I just thought that I'd share that piece of info, in case any of you guys weren't aware of it.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Would be nice to let us know how you got on Martyn

Offline GoldenLeaf

Or just keep logging in and leeching  :angry:

ramrodronnie

x2 Positive UKP Reviews since last March. I know that mars7xk & liquidsun have both fucked her, well that's their AW profile names. And through tracing they are known for BB shagging  :scare: 

But they've never Reviewed their bookings with her on here to my knowledge anyway. Given that these guys like Barebacking I wouldn't be surprised if she actually offered BB, even though she doesn't state it on her profile.

I just thought that I'd share that piece of info, in case any of you guys weren't aware of it.

Just to save any confusion. I was referring to; Naughty_ Giulia that OP put a link up for.