Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karrienaxlove - Newmarket  (Read 758 times)

mbutler

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try out Kari in Newmarket (her profile says Exning, but she's moved recently) given the lack of other decent options in the Newmarket area.

I'm afraid that if I don't click with someone right away it's usually a pretty quick and uneventful session, and that was the case on this occasion.

Positives: Easy to arrange, good communications (quick call), easy parking, good venue (her own house in a quiet street), attractive enough lady, great tits, etc.

But we just didn't "click". I arrived and stayed nervous until I exploded in her mouth about 5-minutes after arriving, and that was that  :(

So, why the "neutral" rather than negative?  Once I'd embarrassed myself by coming quicker than a 13-year-old, we settled down and had a really nice chat.  I think if we'd done that first, and I'd got a bit more relaxed it would have been quite a fun session - she was a nice girl.  Someone with more experience of doing this than me wouldn't have had the nervousness and could have taken better advantage of the services on offer.

I won't be going back, but I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who does.  I think she'd be a good option for some of you.

petersellers

mbutler

ish.
Certainly not ugly, but not a stunner.