Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent punts around norwich  (Read 1090 times)

Offline E10

Ive recently started punting but have had a few bad experiences with most being EE let downs. Need a reasonably cheap punt with easy availability as its normally a last minute thing

Offline Lowie1973

Ive recently started punting but have had a few bad experiences with most being EE let downs. Need a reasonably cheap punt with easy availability as its normally a last minute thing

Unfortunately the combination of last minute and cheap does tend to equate to low quality in Norwich.
Save up and plan ahead for a better quality experience

Offline madeinwales56

Where have you looked?

Offline socks

Where have you looked?
Or put another way, who are you about to tout?

Offline E10

Mainly looked on AW see who's available today.
Will have to be more organised

Offline percible

Depends on what you call cheap. £120 seems to be the starting price in Norwich, unless you get lucky with someone visiting.

I've seen established girls trying to up the price to £160ph lately.

Norwich itself is very limited for choice though.

Offline E10

yeah I'm looking in the £60/70 for 30 mins

Offline percible

As far as established Norwich punts go Lauren_Independent External Link/Members Only is doing a £70 half hour at the moment, apparently tomorrow (22nd Jan) will be her last day in Norwich so she has reduced her ph price to £110. It says on her AW she is 'on tour' in Norwich but I think that just means she is working from a hotel for a bit instead of her Norwich home - I think she had some trouble recently so has changed her location.

Some people have commented in previous posts that they didn't find her very attractive, but she certainly puts in the effort and I've always found her nice enough to look at.
Might be worth getting in before it's too late!

Last year I used to visit "fantasy girl 4u" whom only charged £50 half hour, although the less said about her reviews on here the better. She's stopped working now anyway.

Don't forget to let us know how you get on. :-D