Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork V Vivastreet  (Read 1755 times)

Offline driller66

Hi all,
I have noticed a fair few links to Vivastreet ads but I can't bring myself to take them as seriously as the AW links.
I don't know why exactly, just seems a little less monitered and i'm worried about getting ripped off. or worse.
Most of the Vivastreet ads seem to be for foreign girls which always rings alarm beels with me for some reason, maybe a communication issue?
What do you think?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hi all,
I have noticed a fair few links to Vivastreet ads but I can't bring myself to take them as seriously as the AW links.
I don't know why exactly, just seems a little less monitered and i'm worried about getting ripped off. or worse.
Most of the Vivastreet ads seem to be for foreign girls which always rings alarm beels with me for some reason, maybe a communication issue?
What do you think?

The Due diligence on UKP is generally very trustworthy, and links better to the AW profiles, as the VS ones are regional / Temporary and vanish.

I believe B&S / inaccurate profile type things are more prevalent on VS too.

However if someone takes my eye on AW, a search of their phone number can reveal a VS profile that may have different pictures or even a video of the girl.
Personally I would not book any girl without check UKP, and certainly not just from VS, probably for similar reasons to you

Offline itk

Have had far too many B&S from Viva Street ads, personally don’t trust them.

Offline Rayray23k

Have had far too many B&S from Viva Street ads, personally don’t trust them.

Every single girl I've met on VS is a B&S. I stopped using it.

Offline Currywurst

Horses for courses....  :rose:

My most recent experience being from a weeks ago. I was on the road and found myself in the Hillingdon area of West London.  :angry:

If this was a pre-mediated punt, then I'd have organized [days] in advance and AW would be the advisable port of call...

But in the event of sudden & unprepared onset of horniness, and a short notice need of antidote, the VS gamble then becomes the realistic option! Of course, it's roulette, there's no guarantees, and it's not even worth checking those VS profiles on UKP!

(In my case, I did however decide on a last-minute AW profile and regretted it (see my recent reviews)).   :thumbsdown:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Compare these two profiles - which are reportedly for the same WG (same number on both profiles)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

You can guess which one is the more likely to open the door.
Not singling this particular one out, I have never spoken to her - and she has some reviews on here - although one is for B&S, so point proven really.

Offline Luckyguy1990

Compare these two profiles - which are reportedly for the same WG (same number on both profiles)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

You can guess which one is the more likely to open the door.
Not singling this particular one out, I have never spoken to her - and she has some reviews on here - although one is for B&S, so point proven really.

Thats a good idea on the phone number. Looking on Vivastreet, all profiles look "fake" compared to the pictures you see on AW.

How did you link the phone numbers between the 2 sites?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 01:57:11 pm by Luckyguy1990 »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thats a good idea on the phone number. Looking on Vivastreet, all profiles look "fake" compared to the pictures you see on AW.

How did you link the phone numbers between the 2 sites?

Google!

Offline PsychoTeapot

I chatted recently to a SP, and she said that AW has changed for the worse since MasterCard got involved. Though I have no idea if that's correct.
Seems that AW, which I have relied on in the past, is less popular with the SPs nowadays. Trouble is there's no real alternative, so if AW goes titsup we're fooked!