Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nae winching if your over 45. !!!  (Read 4439 times)

mavgoose

Can't remember the name of her last profile which she had for a few months.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems now she'll take your money if you're a mature gent , but no DFK.
Must not like false teeth.

:hi:

Offline Burky89

bawbag

If you are over 45 are you still tempted

Offline AndyMac1

Was she not Ronnie Rox before??

Offline Poopster

Under 45, not tempted, she sounds like an arsehole with that.  Call it DFK at discretion and don't do it if you don't want to, but don't be a cow by specifically marking folk out as unworthy of your services.  Happy to kiss a 44 year old but not a 46 year old, happy to kiss a skinny white Scottish junkie but not an Indian doctor.  Fuck right off.

derekmc

She isn't that mad munter Ronnie Rox but is her pal, Think her last profile was something like "scarlett skies" as mentioned above and she was still based in Barrhead.

Her and Ronnie (or Rebecca) still have their 2 girl profile up, and have had various other profiles over the past couple of years.

External Link/Members Only

Have only ever seen Ronnie once but that was enough to make me not want to see her or any pal of hers again.

Online pay as u hoe

The cheek of it she is probably in her thirties

Offline Rossco100

Do you have to take your birth certificate with you to prove your age??
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Online auldie63

This one's had more incarnations than Dr Who and seems to be trying to hoor in every town in the WoS.

Offline nike

Under 45, not tempted, she sounds like an arsehole with that.  Call it DFK at discretion and don't do it if you don't want to, but don't be a cow by specifically marking folk out as unworthy of your services.  Happy to kiss a 44 year old but not a 46 year old, happy to kiss a skinny white Scottish junkie but not an Indian doctor.  Fuck right off.

She says kissing only if ur British, she doesn't specify any race.  :lol:
Or maybe she's just too stupid to realise the multethnicity of Britain.
She also says that it's a new profile and bare with her and it's a work in progress,  maybe we will soon see some nude shots of her.  Then again it's probably just another dense uneducated prossie. :dash:

Offline MrFox

Is it just me or does she have one right bushy arsehole?  :vomit:

Offline onetwentyfour

Can't remember the name of her last profile which she had for a few months.

Seems now she'll take your money if you're a mature gent , but no DFK.
Must not like false teeth.

:hi:

She looks mental.

Offline DickDiver

That's here heid disappearing up her erse.

Offline Poopster

:lol:

By Jove, I think you're right detective.  :hi:

Now I like a nice bit of hair around a fanny.  An arsehole though, that's a different matter, no-one wants to see dingleberries on their prossie.

Offline dougal

Her pal got her own profile. Some pair on her

Offline guns

Lucky me , i just fall into her winching category ... but she can fuck right off  :mad: .

Offline Mick123

Daft bint has also put her email addy on which might give you a clue to her real name and age

Online auldie63

No FK if you're 45+, ageist cow! I wiz gonnae take ma teeth oot tae.

Offline Mick123

She isn't that mad munter Ronnie Rox but is her pal, Think her last profile was something like "scarlett skies" as mentioned above and she was still based in Barrhead.

Her and Ronnie (or Rebecca) still have their 2 girl profile up, and have had various other profiles over the past couple of years.

Have only ever seen Ronnie once but that was enough to make me not want to see her or any pal of hers again.

Check out the DreamTeamDuo's reviews - hilarious! Or maybe they sell themselves on ebay!

Offline whoreasarous

She been on the scene long?

She obviously isn't one of the brightest. Quite easy to find her Facebook profile using the details she supplies. All I can say is a pure and utter ned. Lots of strong independent woman shit, angry scorned bird stuff too. Don't get mad, get even. Bla bla bla

This is definitely one to avoid. Think she is also on that fuck site too. Am sure I saw her on that. (Yes, I know. It's full of fatties and men in wigs).

Seems like she is passing her prime and will not go quietly.

Glasgowman69

It screams daddy issues to me anyway one man's loss is another's gain looks like a bit of a head banger also  :dash:

cant have much of a business head on her with refusals like that she wont be in this game long limiting her market is not very clever.  :thumbsdown: 

Offline seeker

£100hh  :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Well at least she's got a sense of humour  :D
But seriously I wouldn't go near them for free
They look like hardened pro's with leather pasties.

Offline whoreasarous

I kinda want some fluffy white knight fuck to tip her off about this page. I can only imagine her coming in, reading us the riot act, bla bla bla. Just thinking about it makes me want to buy some popcorn.

mavgoose

I kinda want some fluffy white knight fuck to tip her off about this page. I can only imagine her coming in, reading us the riot act, bla bla bla. Just thinking about it makes me want to buy some popcorn.

+1

And a large Pepsi.

Offline seeker

Maybe she's not a daft as her pricing makes her look   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline scottscottish

Offline Courtney

Shes cam hooring as well she appears mental.

....just as I thought.....a ned. That is one irritating voice. :wackogirl: :crazy:

Offline Keema

Shes cam hooring as well she appears mental.

she's got that East Ren accent down to a tee

Justinbrown