Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scorpions sauna  (Read 2114 times)

Bomber23

Never been to scorpions but would like to try.
Is facilities good ?
And any good looking girls !!!!

Offline Wonderwall88

Was there last week. Place is a bit of a dump could do with a refurb but there were 5 or 6 girls when I went and a decent amount Scottish. Going to go again this weekend in fact

Bomber23

Usually go to carols and thats a dump but plenty girls sounds a bit like scorpions is there any young stunners there ?

Offline Wonderwall88

Yeah a few young pretty girls. A mixture really.

Offline Matrix

Was there last week. Place is a bit of a dump could do with a refurb but there were 5 or 6 girls when I went and a decent amount Scottish. Going to go again this weekend in fact

The place was a dump 10 years ago. Still had a few good times though. Haven't been there in 5 or 6 years now.

Offline willie loman

On my last visit there, the girl, didn't bother showering after doing the deed, and that happened the second last visit as well, different girl, both Scotties. You see there is no real management there, so the girls don't give a fuck. By all means go, its on the bucket list for every punter, but you will have a better time at Blair st.

Offline Fifer79

Are the prices at scorpions and carols the same as blair st etc? I've been to nts twice, blair st and lss, in my experiences new town was the best but might give these two a try.

Offline DickDiver

Guys, it's Scorpio. It's not a bunch of German mulleted rockers although last time i was in a few of the ladies were that rough.

Used to be my favourite as discrete but reckon the sauna hasn't worked since the 90s.

Offline Wonderwall88

Think it's roughly the same price. I had a good time with the girl I chose. Yes the place is a dive and I found the looming presence of the gaffer in the lounge off putting but I would be back because the girl was nice.

Bomber23

Thanks for comments, Any foreign girls ?
What do you mean about the presence of the gaffer in lounge ?
Dont like the sound of that

Offline Wonderwall88

Yeah there were Romanians and Scottish.
The owner sits in the lounge and completely guides the conversation he's overbearing and very nosy I picked a girl within minutes to get away from him.

Bomber23

I dont fancy that wonderwall, thats intimidation i like to sit in the lounges and relax take a look at the girls before i carefully pick my punt, if he is hanging around i wouldnt feel relaxed at all

Bomber23

Yeah think i'll stick to carols some dirty girls in there !!!!!!

Offline Keema

Bomber23

A room with 2 dirty talking bitches
Big titties and a smooth pussy

Offline Keema

:dash:

No not that sort of room, the sort of room where you have to make sure mumsiewumsie doesn't see your browsing history.