Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret karolina - Edinburgh  (Read 1309 times)

Jackson1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review here folks, been on the site for a while checking out reviews and getting some tips etc. I haven't seen a review of this girl so thought I'd write one up.

Time: 30 mins
Price: 60 sheets
Body 9/10 (has a tattoo saying Peter a over her minge)
Face 8/10
Service 9/10
Comms 10/10

Karolina is polish, about 5.7 has a slender frame and body with the most impressive enhanced tits I've had the pleasure of playing with. I usually prefer smaller real ones but I enjoyed these bad boys! She says 35 yrs old and I'd say she's doing pretty well for 35. She has long black hair and nice facial features as well with a great smile. I'd say the pictures in her free gallery are accurate 100%

Comms were good. Direct, good English and straight to the point. Place was easy to find. Kinda standard new build type flat clean and quiet. There was another girl there but I never seen or heard her apart from the phone call 😂 I'll get to that in a bit.

I was greeted by karolina at the door wearing a nice revealing back lace one piece. I was welcomed in and she followed me through. Cash was exchanged and she left the room with it almost instantly coming back. We had a bit of a chat whilst I got the kit off and she jumped on the bed revealing just her top half. I joined her and instantly we got into DFK and slowly working me hard. Which I was pretty chuffed about. This is where it gets a bit "ah fuck my life" her phone starts ringing just as I'm really getting into it and having a good fondle with her tits. When she answers all I can think about it is "I'm going to get fucked here and not in the way I intended" especially after reading about some horror stories on here. Anyway she gets off the phone and says I only gave 50. I couldn't believe it. I handed the cash over folded instead of my usual counting it out we both acknowledged we had made a mistake with that one. I jumped up checked and sure enough there was another tenner in my jacket pocket. Handed it over and she went back through and came back. I was more embarrassed than anything and actually thought I'd have to bail but she came back laughed it off and went straight for foreplay letting me get my fingers nice and wet. She has some quality hand and mouth techniques as well all sensual and reactive, she was totally getting off as well which always makes it a much better experience. After about 15 mins I decided to get the bag on. Went through all the usuals and finished with me on top. It was that good I decided to fill the bag inside her for a change.

Best 30 min punt I've had in a while (minus my epic fail but totally my fault). And I will go back. All in all karolina gives a good sensual gfe if that's what you're after along with a no rush service I'd hit her up. Also, please go easy on me man, I'm sure someone will pick this to shreds but everybody has to start somewhere! 🤔

homer123

thanks for the review. she sounds alright.