Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh sauna  (Read 2688 times)

Iloveboobs2015

Hiya, I've read the posts for a while now, I've been punting myself for around 4 years now, it's mainly incalls I go to, with the occasional outcall here and there.  I'm looking to try a sauna now.  Could you guys tell me which saunas have nice scottish ladies? Don't have to be stunning, I like a variety of different types.  Have to be scottish though, not interested in English or European.  I will be phoning and arranging a time, so I can just go in and pretty much straight into the room, may have a peek in the lounge on the way by though.  I'm a kinda shy guy, not into the whole "sitting in the lounge" thing.  All replies are greatly appreciated!

Offline subedin33

I have exactly the same question / query as yourself mate.

I want to try a sauna, but Im honestly not wanting to go into the lounge and go through the selection process. Being a quiet guy  I would find this scenario extremely difficult.

Id like to hear other peoples opinions on this and see what they suggest. If anyone has any thoughts on this, or can point us in the directionof somewhere that would suit this then please speak up. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated :-)

Offline willie loman

For a newbie, I would suggest avoiding London st, as you enter by the lounge, in the other saunas you can go straight to the changing room, and then into the room with a pre booked girl. To be honest once you get used to it, the selection process isn't too traumatic. Cant recommend anyone to you as have no idea of your tastes, but all saunas have one or 2 Scotties per shift. Blair st, has Heidi, daisy, aimie, all positive reviews in the main, all over 30, and all know what they are doing.

Offline ComeAgain

Actually....I would recommend London Street! For a newbie it is ideal as you get introduced to all the girls in the lounge before you hand over any cash...basically you get to see what you are paying for. Ask for a tour, one of the girls will show you round.
In Blair street and some other places you pay on entry and it can be disappointing to find that after you have got changed/showered etc that there is only one girl in the lounge and maybe not your type. In all the years I have done saunas, only LSS and Scorpio have offered tours to guests while I have been in there.

Offline DickDiver

Best thing to do is phone ahead and see who is on shift and cross reference with here. You could pre book but I prefer to have a look and see who tickles my fancy on the day.

Offline mcampbell

But you should realise that any other punters in there are just that - punters. And we've all started somewhere.  I've been in a sauna once and asked one of the other punters there who he would recommend.   And all the girls have seen it all before.  In all the years I've been going (about 30!), I've never yet met any other punter I know, and only a few times have met any of the girls outside the sauna - e.g. while out shopping.  None of them have let on if I've been with someone, and similarly I've never let on if they've been with anyone. 

Jackson1

My first sauna experience was London St but it was around 10 years ago now. The girls might have changed but the way it operated is the same and I'd suggest going there. You get a shower followed by a steam and sauna with no rush on time. You can then chill in rhe lounge and choose from the selection or wait for someone else becoming available. It depends if you'll find it intimidating being around so many people.  You'll have other punters other girls and whoever is running the desk etc etc. For me it's not a problem. Try pick a Scottish girl and one that looks interested!

Offline willie loman

Actually....I would recommend London Street! For a newbie it is ideal as you get introduced to all the girls in the lounge before you hand over any cash...basically you get to see what you are paying for. Ask for a tour, one of the girls will show you round.
In Blair street and some other places you pay on entry and it can be disappointing to find that after you have got changed/showered etc that there is only one girl in the lounge and maybe not your type. In all the years I have done saunas, only LSS and Scorpio have offered tours to guests while I have been in there.

These guys, god bless them, don't want to see the lounge, they are so shy. hence avoid London st, you come in the door and you are in the lions den.

Jackson1

These guys, god bless them, don't want to see the lounge, they are so shy. hence avoid London st, you come in the door and you are in the lions den.

Haha I love it. It all adds to the experience man! Right down to the parrot sitting behind the sofa! 😂

Offline foreverchanges

Tbh Willie  I never had a problem stepping straight into the LSS lounge...now the BSS lounge with eight girls in was a different matter. :scare: :scare:

Offline foreverchanges

Haha I love it. It all adds to the experience man! Right down to the parrot sitting behind the sofa! 😂

Long retired/dead (delete as applicable).
A nation rejoiced. :yahoo:

Offline subedin33

I agree with your comment above DD, phone ahead to find out who is on, then cross reference with here for opinions. Just need to hope the right guyz read my message and can pass on advice before I head along.lol.

Spose thats why we're on these forums. Its an unregulated industry so we have to help each other out in any and every way we can :-)

Offline Squire Haggard

Long retired/dead (delete as applicable).
A nation rejoiced. :yahoo:

Last I heard it was retired and in the care of a customer. They had to let it go because it was getting no daylight and was poorly because of it.

Offline foreverchanges

Last I heard it was retired and in the care of a customer. They had to let it go because it was getting no daylight and was poorly because of it.

Not to mention all the smoke YoYo inhaled in the LSS lounge up until 2006.!!
No wonder she was a cantankerous sod.

Offline Largs43

Admin may not allow this tall story about a parrot and a brothel, but there are so little opportunities to tell it ...

A woman was looking for a pet parrot, to teach it to speak, and so on, but they were expensive. She scanned the papers, the internet, but the cheapest were all over £400. Then she found one advertised  "...talking parrot, healthy, £100..." so she phoned the number.

The owner said the parrot had spent its life in a brothel lounge, so had very colourful language, but was healthy enough. The woman decided to buy it, and teach it nicer words.

The whole journey home, it shrieked profanities at her. "Big tits, gobble gobble, show us yer pussy..."

It calmed down eventually, just squawking the occaisional "fuck" or "cunt" when she caught its eye, but when her grown-up daughters came in from work, it flapped its wings, hopping on its perch and started squawking again...

"Lesbian duo, show us yer tits, stockings in bed, do you take it up the arse?, cum on your face...."

The girls thought it was hilarious, cried laughing and more so at their mother's embarrassment.

Eventually the parrot quietened down some. They all heard a car pulling up outside, and the parrot went silent.

It tilted its head to one side, listening as male footsteps approached outside. Shifted along its perch, listening intently, as the man strode into the house, jangling his keys and called "hello" to his family.

He opened the living room door to see the parrot look his way, as it called out; "All right Frank. Long time, no see!"