Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of advice please guys  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Knight Templar

Hi guys
I am in the Edinburgh area next week and I remember tithe guys on the Scottish  board
Talking about a German girl called Tamara doing s very good massage with HE and Bj , I think it was in the stenhouse area ?

Tried to find her on viva street but luck , does anybody know if she is still working . I seem to remember she had a cracking body in her pictures ,  but only offered HE Bj and rimming
Any advice is welcomed
 :hi:

Offline TommyBrown

Hey mate,

I too am thinking of booking her, she has an add on viva street link below -

External Link/Members Only

Never done a punt yet but think she could be my first

Offline Uncle Buck

She looks and sounds great. Is it too good to be true?

I'd be interested to hear back when you've visited...

Good luck UB

somefun

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95828.msg1153421#msg1153421

Photos / girl is genuine.  She is not fat but she is a tad  bigger / heavier than pics suggest but at the margins. I'd say add 4 years to the girl in the white top pic. Nice friendly girl - no problems with English.  If you are looking for a proper massage look else where.  Had OWO since review which was good and not half-hearted.

Offline Knight Templar

Cheers guys
Thanks for the link and the info , think I might try 30 mins with her when I am in the city , £100  is just a title too rich for a massage and a wank or even a blow job . Will do a review if I get to see her her
 :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

Forgive my ignorance. What is stenhouse like? Safe? Ok to leave the motor outside?

I'm definitely up for visiting her

UB

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've been to a couple of places in Stenhouse. Not the best of areas. Daytime was OK but I'd think twice about visiting in the dark.

I'm not a Townie so maybe a local could confirm my perception of Stenhouse?

Offline DickDiver

I've been to a couple of places in Stenhouse. Not the best of areas. Daytime was OK but I'd think twice about visiting in the dark.

I'm not a Townie so maybe a local could confirm my perception of Stenhouse?

I agree PP. Like most places it would *probably* be alright but I probably wouldn't dabble in punting after dark there.

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the additional info guys , a day time visit I think .
 :thumbsup:

Jackson1

Stenhouse is sound lads. Just don't venture much past it as broomhouse is on the other side of it. If it were me I'd take the no22 bus, if not driving, and get off at the stenhouse cross. Go from there. 🖒