Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEWARE! Bearwood chinese has been raided by police and council...  (Read 5042 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Well ive already read one review about playing with her clit cant remember who did the review maybe you should look it up I know Laura would not like it but seems like its happening. Or I I would have kept silent  maybe.but it's like you say what's happening or keep silent thers been plenty of arguments on here about people not saying and when thay had a extra service looks like another one about to start

I think you are referring to spank the monkey's review.  No mention of playing with her clit though . I would take that review with a pinch of salt too. If you have managed to play with her tits or fanny then fair play to you but like shed say's how much did you pay and how far was she prepared to go. :unknown:

Offline oldmanking

Well, this thread got way off track..!!

But while it is, can I ask those who visit OLL why? As it seems you're not getting the full B2B treatment that others such as the one this thread is about give you?

Offline mr.bluesky

Well, this thread got way off track..!!

But while it is, can I ask those who visit OLL why? As it seems you're not getting the full B2B treatment that others such as the one this thread is about give you?

I visit Old Lode Lane because it's more convenient than driving to Bearwood. I bet Old lode lane doesn't have such a high turn over of staff as the Bearwood place either so you know exactly what your going to get. Not aware that Old lode lane has ever been raided by the police before either.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:42:12 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

But he did describe her clit perfectly not shaven but trimmed

Online bonham

I played 40 because most times body to body at other places isent as good has hers even through she doesn't  actually go on the table and actually rub her tits over you it's more discreet but never puts a price on nothink

Offline mr.bluesky

But he did describe her clit perfectly not shaven but trimmed

Not in Spank the monkeys report. No mention of her clit what so ever or Am I reading a different version to you  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

I played 40 because most times body to body at other places isent as good has hers even through she doesn't  actually go on the table and actually rub her tits over you it's more discreet but never puts a price on nothink

So you pay an extra £40 to have Min rub her semi naked body over you but she doesn't get on the couch ?

Online bonham

No she doesn't rub her semi naked body over you it's not body to body

Online bonham

I know I read someone fingerd her don't know who it was and all the time I thurt it was just me

Offline mr.bluesky

You have forgotten what you just posted. Now your saying she doesnt do body to body  :unknown:

Online bonham

I seid she doesn't actually do boby to body I seid other places body to body  isent as good has her service. That's why I pay body to body price

Online bonham

I seid boobs out nickers down dress up that doesn't mean body to body

Offline mr.bluesky

I seid she doesn't actually do boby to body I seid other places body to body  isent as good has her service. That's why I pay body to body price

Aah I'm with you now. Min doesn't do body to body but her dress up, tits out ,no knickers service that she gives to you means you pay her the same as a body to body service you get from somewhere else.  ie £40 .And you finger her as well ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:14:30 am by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

But it's no good going there saying someone got this service. Everyone who goes  to these places try to get what thay can some get more some get les that's how it goes we all try to get best service we can with anywhere we go I've had as much rubbish services has anyone on here

Online bonham

That's correct Mr blueskye no body to body has she tryes to be discreet and Laura not there all the time and sometimes busy in other room
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:18:21 am by bonham »

Offline mr.bluesky

But it's no good going there saying someone got this service. Everyone who goes  to these places try to get what thay can some get more some get les that's how it goes we all try to get best service we can with anywhere we go I've had as much rubbish services has anyone on here

True all I'm saying is service providers are usually pretty consistent with what service they provide because at the end of the day it's all about money.  :hi:

Online bonham

True but she new to all this and learning all the time so service changing with it it's not like she been doing it years only months

Offline Okiedokie

So back on topic the ... :D

I feel Oldmanking missed out on the young 21 year who was at Bearwood and poplar road even though he seemed to be quite a regular looking at his reviews for that place.

Anyone else been there recently?

Are shops now better than then independent service in Birmingham?

Offline oldmanking

I avoided both shops in Bearwood for a few weeks, after Renee tried to monopolise me every time, not giving me other options on other girls.....  So I tried Erdington (good), Cotteridge (not bad), & back to Great Bridge (less good); but due to a 'legal issue' with my newish car have had to stay more local last couple of weeks, hence the return to Bearwood shops.  Should have that issue sorted out by Tomorrow or Friday at latest, so back on road with more choice/options again.

Offline Okiedokie

I went in today and apparently they have a new girl - she didn’t look terrible or young either tbh - somewhere in between but she was busy getting ready for a pre booking and apparently has been busy all day so I didn’t get a chance to try. Figured I’d let you lot know if anyone’s been back here recently or checked out the new girl if they have any feedback on if she’s worth it or not - still miss the young chick from here tbh

Online shed

True but she new to all this and learning all the time so service changing with it it's not like she been doing it years only months

I think you talk a load of bullshit

Online bonham

I think you talk a load of bullshit

Thanks for that I try a few  new massage places but suppose ill just keep them to myself cus I talk bullshit  all you get from some people naming no names is after reading about so and so report I thurt ill try it Out .well good job we dont all work that way and punters do actually try new ones for them selves. Not after letting others discover them is that realy eny difrent from that famous word leaching
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:29:07 pm by bonham »

Roadster

Thanks for that I try a few  new massage places but suppose ill just keep them to myself cus I talk bullshit  all you get from some people naming no names is after reading about so and so report I thurt ill try it Out .well good job we dont all work that way and punters do actually try new ones for them selves. Not after letting others discover them is that realy eny difrent from that famous word leaching

You keep doing what you're doing mate.  :drinks:

Online bonham

Thanks roadstar I will. And leave Mr bluesky to keep only seeing ones that have been reviewed by others discovery I dont understand wye he's so ungratfull the best punters are the ones that try new ones so people like him reap all the benefits. All his reveaws start with after reading so and so report I thurt I'd try this one out   :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:47:09 pm by bonham »

Online shed

Min cannot be classed as a new review as you put it. She has been reviewed many times before on here. And if you Roadster had visited Min then you would seriously question the content of Bonham's review.

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks roadstar I will. And leave Mr bluesky to keep only seeing ones that have been reviewed by others discovery I dont understand wye he's so ungratfull the best punters are the ones that try new ones so people like him reap all the benefits. All his reveaws start with after reading so and so report I thurt I'd try this one out   :D

I think you need to read my reviews more carefully Bonham I have reviewed plenty of service providers without refering to other reviewers but then again isn't that the point of posting reviews. I also try and keep my reviews factual  not realms of fantasy but I'm not going to get into a argument with a person who can't even spell the word reviews :hi:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:04:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

It's a reveaw on how far she will go . I expect a apology when someone else gets the same extra eventually someone will and ill be waiting for it from you and shed and Ive revews most mine on the fbsm which was set up long time ago lode lane was one I discovered and turned out to be the most popular out of all massage shops
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:03:15 pm by bonham »

Offline mr.bluesky

It's a reveaw on how far she will go . I expect a apology when someone else gets the same extra eventually someone will and ill be waiting for it from you and she and Ive revews most mine on the fbsm which was set up long time ago lode lane was one and turned out to be the most popular out of all massage shops

Don't hold your breath on that one.

Online bonham

Go find some new ones for yourself Mr bluesky leach

Offline mr.bluesky

Go find some new ones for yourself Mr bluesky leach

I think you will find  that a leach is someone who doesn't post any reviews . I have contributed considerably more reviews than you have.  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Min cannot be classed as a new review as you put it. She has been reviewed many times before on here. And if you Roadster had visited Min then you would seriously question the content of Bonham's review.

Shed you have hit the nail on the head  :drinks:

Online bonham

I think you will find  that a leach is someone who doesn't post any reviews . I have contributed considerably more reviews than you have.  :hi:
[/quote
 Yes only what others have discovered like I seid all mine are on the old fbsm which was set up for massage places by stapler wich9is dead thread now

Online bonham

Yes only ones that have been reveawd already  most mine was on fbsm which stapler set up long time ago which is now a dead thread
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:21:04 pm by bonham »

Offline mr.bluesky

[/quote
 Yes only what others have discovered like I seid all mine are on the old fbsm which was set up for massage places by stapler wich9is dead thread now

I think you need stronger reading glasses. Not all my reviews have been reviewed previously. I would love to continue with this conversation but someone once told me never argue with an idiot as they only drag you down to their level and beat you with their vast experience.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:20:48 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

Online bonham

All of them start with having read so and so report I desided to visit. Speaks for itself   :hi:  leach by by
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:30:50 pm by bonham »

Offline mr.bluesky

All of them start with having read so and so report I desided to visit. Speaks for itself  :hi:leach by by

I think you must have only seen a few of my reviews. Try reading all of them.( If you know how.) Your getting boring now Bonham.

Online bonham

O your back again thurt you had finished with uneducated peaple :lol:

Online bonham

Shed must have read them and desided maybe you are a leach

Offline mr.bluesky

The only person on here calling me a leach is you  :dash:

Offline Beamer

I think you must have only seen a few of my reviews. Try reading all of them.( If you know how.) Your getting boring now Bonham.

Unfortunately,  you need to be able to read Klingon or similar to understand most of Bonhams posts.  His reading and writing age is probably just about on the scale. I suspect very few of his so called 'reports' are real........
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:40:17 pm by Beamer »

Offline Pete556

All of them start with having read so and so report I desided to visit. Speaks for itself   :hi:  leach by by

Factually incorrect. They do not.

Bonham - Please preview your comments before posting, check the spelling, and add some punctuation.

Offline Beamer

Its decided not decided
It's leech not leech
But I guess only 2 is an improvement

Offline mr.bluesky

Factually incorrect. They do not.

Bonham - Please preview your comments before posting, check the spelling, and add some punctuation.

:drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

Unfortunately,  you need to be able to read Klingon or similar to understand most of Bonhams posts.  His reading and writing age is probably just about on the scale. I suspect very few of his so called 'reports' are real........

:drinks: and I think my shoe size is bigger than his IQ

Online bonham

O your back beamer your very good sorting leaches out but you need to know there are two kind of leaches ones that come on here just to ask questions the other is ones that just follow everyone else's  punts check him out

Online bonham

:drinks: and I think my shoe size is bigger than his IQ

Ha ha I may be the uneducated person who fixes your boiler or car maybe your roof you know something that educated  people cant do   :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

O your back beamer your very good sorting leaches out but you need to know there are two kind of leaches ones that come on here just to ask questions the other is ones that just follow everyone else's  punts check him out

Pete556 obviously checked out more of my reviews than you did, and  pointed out that your factually incorrect. + I wouldn't let an oaf like you anywhere near my car , boiler or roof  :scare: 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:08:35 pm by mr.bluesky »