Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2016 hot list  (Read 3679 times)

jtfm

Spot on a v, keep it straight forward, not got time what with working seven days a week and 4 hours a day on here ! To be writing arse liking story's to get a shag, I mean a two min chat with WB and I got my self a 3 sum . Not rocket science is it !

You spend 4hrs a day on UKP?
I probably average 4mins a day therefore I can spare 2minutes to mail her, and that all it took to get her no. to arrange a meet.

np500

Was tongue in check there m8,  so did you have to sound like Einstein's younger more intelligent script writing brother, which is the impression most of us seem to have or is she more down to earth than her profile / web site leads us to think, because she realy does put you off, and does she look like her pics ?

Offline ampersand

Pics are accurate Red. I think she is probably about 5 years or so older than her stated 37 years (but I am only a bloke, I may be wrong .....)

jtfm

Was tongue in check there m8,  so did you have to sound like Einstein's younger more intelligent script writing brother, which is the impression most of us seem to have or is she more down to earth than her profile / web site leads us to think, because she realy does put you off, and does she look like her pics ?
Have not seen her yet, as she is not in Cardiff for Xmas. That's why she's on my list for 2016.
Perhaps its just her way of making sure she only sees genuine people? 
I am prepared to go the extra mile to see her, she might be crap, she might make my top 10, she might be the best ever, but I have to know!

np500

Sorry , thought it was you, think aardvark saw her, defiantly one to see, just to check out the hype, not expensive either, you'll let us know I'm sure, good luck.

jtfm

Sorry , thought it was you, think aardvark saw her, defiantly one to see, just to check out the hype, not expensive either, you'll let us know I'm sure, good luck.

I will let you know.
But until then I am arranging a 3sum for next week, hopefully?

np500

Ah, I got mine next week , was a couple of weeks ago but Casey was'nt well, still saw Georgia thow, why would't I !

Asian Hunter

Hot list 2016. No particular order.

Jessica (HNDF)
X-Jamie-X (English touring)
Sarah Mary (Romanian touring)
Cardiff Carly
Busty Sophie X (over the bridge)
Welsh Brunette

vw

Marriott is good too and near Central station and opposite Mill Lane, lots of bars and clubs.
Thanks jtfm !

Offline DevilD

Yes, well, Ive been there four times, and she really is a good punt. Not an average lady, granted, but fees are good, and I've had a really warm welome every time. VERY good OW......

Offline DevilD

Sorry guys, talking about Carry-on Hollie!

MrBond

InParis boobs are the best falsies I've seen - though her service isn't the best, those boobs are  :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline HughJardon

I am not punting in 2016.

Why not, are you hanging up the Twig and giggle berries ?

Offline webpunter

I am not punting in 2016.
16 reviews in 2015.  Impressive.  I'll give it until Feb until you succumb.  With Leicester cranking it in the prem then this requires some celebration !

Gigiddy

I have seen Hollie. I have had no problems arranging a massage though, she does like to vet people and really who can blame her as it seems more of a hobby and mutual release then just your normal massage service. If you like the finer things in life and are looking for something different than a normal "punt" she is worth approaching.
She is a very bright lady who, loves intelligent repartee and does not suffer fools.
She is the other side of 40 but, her body would shame most 21yr olds,
She is at the gym frequently during the week and she is toned to perfection .
I get on with her extremely well

Offline Madmax90

I plan to see Sweet Olivia when she gets back   :)

np500

The plan, some good sex, not spend as much as last year and not get caught out, if that happens , bingo, oh and tick some things off bucket list if at all possible.