Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Not so) Luscious Thai Sophia - Loughborough  (Read 539 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769989) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Vins97

Links:
Adultwork - External Link/Members Only
VS - External Link/Members Only

Review:
So, I didn't get to meet her (probably for the best). But I am leaving a review about communication, attitude and based upon previous punters.
I dropped her a text a few times (over a couple of days) to try and arrange a meet. Initial communication from her is poor. She replies like 20-30 minutes later. By that time, I've already arranged another punt. Anyway, gave her the benefit of doubt and dropped her another text one afternoon to arrange a meet.

We arranged for a time and prices were sent. I then asked her a simply question in regards to her photos (particularly the two attached here). I asked "Which is you? Because it seems like one is a decade older than the other, and others have given such feedback on reviews."

Guess what her reply was?
"No believe no need to come. I'm busy no time to chat. No need to come."

Thank fuck I didn't go. It would have been a waste of £120 with a shit attitude like that.
Others have reviewed this woman on here too, and apart from a couple, everyone has had bad experiences.

Steer away.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:06:20 pm by Vins97 »

Offline Snagbadjer

How strange. She's definitely the one in the bottom picture with the striped carpet. I saw her in Lincoln and had a wail of a time with her. She's tiny and I was banging her all over the room. I guess her communication skills have deteriorated somewhat.