Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern Belles  (Read 1417 times)

Offline danno2

Prices have increased at Northern Belles now, from £130 per hour to £150 .
Ive not used them for a good while, although I have tried a couple of times in the last month or so, having booked and them getting back to me an hour before and cancelling, either the girl was now finishing early or they couldn't get in touch with the girl to confirm the booking. They used to quite reliable.

Offline TrampZ

Prices have increased at Northern Belles now, from £130 per hour to £150 .
Ive not used them for a good while, although I have tried a couple of times in the last month or so, having booked and them getting back to me an hour before and cancelling, either the girl was now finishing early or they couldn't get in touch with the girl to confirm the booking. They used to quite reliable.

At £130 they were really GVFM.  Unsure if I will be using them now the price has increased.  Maybe better with an independent lady.

Offline sgt9876

£100 for half an hour is probably the worst bit of the price increase. No value for money there; especially with a few of the being hit and miss.

Offline wristjob

At £130 they were really GVFM.  Unsure if I will be using them now the price has increased.  Maybe better with an independent lady.

Exactly this. £130 was a good price for 2024 but even then most the girls just aren't worth seeing. At £150 I think the only one I would see again is Honey.

Offline Scuderia Fan

I think Northern Belles struggled to justify £130 ph with some of the dross they employ.

Especially with the way they seem to set on anyone without any kind of quality control at all. There’s the multiple poor hygiene issues that have been reported also which just makes them sound more and more unappealing.

I have been told that many girls are unhappy with management not getting them enough bookings and issues with certain receptionists favouring certain girls. Maybe this is a way of them trying to appease their unhappy workforce.

£100 for 30 minutes is outrageous. Especially when South Yorkshire has much better and cheaper options.

Offline Mrcommy

Shot themselves in the foot. I use them regularly for 30 mins meets with average girls.. Think I'll head to Leeds and shag some proper hotties.

Offline SYorksPunter

The price rise had put me off and then they go and put this little hottie on the rota…
 External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline marksmith1986

Profile for Ella looks good. 30 min for £100 is not very steep!

Offline SYorksPunter

Just back from seeing Ella, she was great. Review to follow in the next few days. Definite positive from me though