Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: englishxprincssx - Southampton  (Read 2230 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593661) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7722643) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline romeolee

SCAM ARTIST

External Link/Members Only

englishxprincssx

+447503992157

Arranged a booking Friday eve in Southampton then when i showed up and paid she "insisted" i had a shower, then had disappeared out of the room when i returned.
Shes now also offering BB on her page to put anyone off reporting her on here please don't be ripped off like i and potentially many others were, and stay quiet about it.

Offline Danj89

Wdym like she left u alone in her house?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline Jack_Jones77

Arranged a booking Friday eve in Southampton then when i showed up and paid she "insisted" i had a shower, then had disappeared out of the room when i returned.

You say "when I showed up" and "then had disappeared out of the room when I returned"... so you went to her place, you paid her the money and when you returned from having a shower she had left you alone in her property??

This sounds off also the fact of the very little detail you've provided too.

Offline romeolee

Sorry for the missing detail. I wrote it in a bit of a rush before going to bed.

it was a hotel room in Southampton, im guessing i was in there for about 5 mins before she had done a runner. I would imagine to another room close by.

It wouldn't make sense for someone to invite you to their home then leave you there scammed with all their belongings.

This is the first time I have been scammed in this way, feel a little silly but you live and learn.

Let me know if you have any other questions? So long as no one else is scammed by them im happy.

Offline Sweettunes

Sorry to hear bud.. This one has history of this .. she robbed me many moons ago …

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93519.0

She has eaten thru AW accounts as I’m pretty sure she has robbed many punters ..

Just a substance destroyed thief ..

I learnt my lesson I’m sure you have to …

Offline Jameson20

Sorry for the missing detail. I wrote it in a bit of a rush before going to bed.

it was a hotel room in Southampton, im guessing i was in there for about 5 mins before she had done a runner. I would imagine to another room close by.

It wouldn't make sense for someone to invite you to their home then leave you there scammed with all their belongings.

This is the first time I have been scammed in this way, feel a little silly but you live and learn.

Let me know if you have any other questions? So long as no one else is scammed by them im happy.

What a cunt, sorry you got scammed. I don't understand the mentality of WGs who leave someone they don't know in a room with all their stuff in it; she was lucky you didn't break/steal anything as I'm sure many a scammed punter has been tempted in such situations.

Or I guess you could've just stayed there and watched TV and ate the complimentary biscuits until she eventually came back, and then asked her if she was ready to start  :D

Offline macman26

That’s terrible mate….. sorry for you. The only thing we can all do is post when she comes back as a new profile.

Offline scutty brown

fourteenth profile (at least)

Offline inalco

Or I guess you could've just stayed there and watched TV and ate the complimentary biscuits until she eventually came back, and then asked her if she was ready to start  :D

Brilliant idea, and that would ruin it for her next victim as the hotel would have the details of the person that booked the room so they couldn't really threaten you.

Offline scutty brown

Almost identical report today on the bare forum, so she's still at it

now onto her sixteenth profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:41:31 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Sweettunes

The girl has no shame and will do a runner with your money .. must be a mixture of drugs and mental issues and desperation …  and the worse tattoo selection and a horrendous scarred boob job…

Hopefully eventually she will seek help and sort her life out but I doubt it …

Hidden Image/Members Only