Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jully New In Town - Time Waster - Leicester LE1  (Read 1138 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07707329069

LE1 - Close to Tesco Express on Granby street.

Comms were decent, but not the quickest replies. Got there, it’s very close to Nicole’s place. Anyways, told her I have arrived. Silence. Tried calling her, but as I have found out none of these Brazilians like to answer the phone. Obviously because of the language barrier, but still. It’s annoying.

Got a text back 35 mins later.

Waste of time.

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online shed

You are obviously a glutton for punishment mate 🧉🧉

Offline versace

I’ll probably give her another go over the weekend. As I really dig her eyebrows. Gives me that Cara Delevingne vibe.

Online ZeroCount

I too dig the eyebrows of the random model she's stolen pictures of. Reckon you've got about as much chance of turning up to find her as you have of Cara herself answering the door!

But on the off chance I'm proven wrong, please let us know asap and I'll be there like a shot. Really appreciate all the hard work you're putting in hunting down the rare diamonds in the Viva rough.  :thumbsup:

Offline versace

I don't know whether they are stolen or not, but the reverse image search brings up zero results. Using pimeyes. And that's a good sign that the images are not stolen.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:48:23 am by versace »

Online ZeroCount

Impressive, I didn't even bother to search, on the principle of "clearly tgtbt".   :D

I'll be well impressed, and indebted to you forever, if that turns out to be a girl I can actually bang for £80!

Offline gbyld87

Number's popped up on this new address - buyer beware: External Link/Members Only