Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not to use Tinder or Grindr in Medellin Alert  (Read 1850 times)

Offline speedygonzal

Holy Fuck, Eight American men have been killed in Medellín in the past two months. More info:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chezdon2

Yeah, I would love to go to Colombia to meet women, but fuck me it sounds dangerous.

I'd probably try to chase camgirls primarily though.

Offline southcoastpunter

I am in Medellin right now and it seems safe enough. Like many cities there are parts where you don’t go. And there are some way of attracting/meeting girls that expose you to more risk but also some ways that minimise risk.

I am at a hotel that allows guests in and allows girls to come into their bar each evening! The last two nights there were about ten guys in the bar and about 20 girls’!  I am also using Seeking and meet them first at a nearby cafe and if I like them, back to the hotel!

I don’t feel unsafe at all!

Online fudi_maar

I've been to Medellin - in fact, I spent a few weeks living in probably the most dangerous part of the city, called 'El Centro'. Just youtube it - it's where the streetgirls, druggies and the homeless live. The taxi guy who dropped me off was shocked when I told him where I wanted to stay. Nothing bad happened to me. The problem with our American cousins (who become victims), with respect, is that they make many basic mistakes :

- they are weekend warriors, and flash their cash around
- they are escaping from the pussy prison called America, and so when they see a hot Colombiana, they go completely gaga.
- they are loud and stand out, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do in a place like Colombia
- they overpay for things, act out of bravado, and play the 'big-baller' role, which attracts trouble.

Just use basic common sense, keep your head under the parapet, take precautions and Medellin can be a great place for pussy.

Offline The Night King

This story is alarming / terrifying / sad /a big wake up call. RIP Tou (and these other suspected victims)  :cry:

Having read in to this over the last half hour, one aspect to this guy's modus operandi was he was posting his "living my best life" photos all over social media. To his followers and those with an untrained eye maybe he seemed like a babe magnet and it fed in to his public profile. That was definitely the impression he was trying to create and maybe he thought he was flying below the radar. I would think to anyone on here it's obvious he's flaunting his use of pros. How do I know? Read this:

I dont know if any of you recognise her but one of the girls in the photos with him is a London based SP who has had several reviews on here. Let me make myself crystal clear that she is obviously nothing to do with the murder in Medellin. This photo was taken in Brazil several months prior. I obviously won't name her but the last thing you expect to see is a face you know in a story about multiple homicides.

Thought For The Day : Take it easy out there & dont post photos of brasses on your social media :bomb:

Online fudi_maar

The article says "Tou Ger Xiong fell in love with the Colombian city of Medellín because of its culture and frequently traveled there "

:lol:

'culture' in this case means 'hookers and blow'. The city is literally known by these two words.
Most men who travel there go for the pussy, which is meant to be some of the best-looking in the world. I've banged chichas there. I actually prefer the 'rolas' (from Bogota) as opposed to the 'paisas' (from Medellin), cos the paisas are just a bit too plasticy (fake boobs/asses), but to each their own.

Eight American deaths in 2 months is actually about the average there - when I was in Bogota in April, I remember reading that there had been 25 Americans
killed in the first four months of the year, in Medellin. This is in addition to the dozens (hundreds?) who had been injured or just plain robbed.

In any Brits are going there, just be careful.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 09:33:23 pm by fudi_maar »

Offline speedygonzal

I have been to Colombia many times. Of all the places I've been in South America is the one I feel most unsafe. the closest I have been to pay for sex was in Cartagena (late at night near the clock tower) but at the end something told me not to.  Maybe the thing that scares me the most is Burundanga (scopolamine) that is well used there by girls  to steal people.

Offline Marmalade

I've been to Medellin - in fact, I spent a few weeks living in probably the most dangerous part of the city, called 'El Centro'. Just youtube it - it's where the streetgirls, druggies and the homeless live. The taxi guy who dropped me off was shocked when I told him where I wanted to stay. Nothing bad happened to me. The problem with our American cousins (who become victims), with respect, is that they make many basic mistakes :

- they are weekend warriors, and flash their cash around
- they are escaping from the pussy prison called America, and so when they see a hot Colombiana, they go completely gaga.
- they are loud and stand out, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do in a place like Colombia
- they overpay for things, act out of bravado, and play the 'big-baller' role, which attracts trouble.

Just use basic common sense, keep your head under the parapet, take precautions and Medellin can be a great place for pussy.

Exactly this.

People want to everything on their phones instead using street smarts. El Centro is fucking awesome: but if you are a beginner and want a fast intro, stay at Mansion.

Offline soundofsilence

looks like even the beeb has picked up on this:

Offline Harry Monk

Colombia seemed to be a decent place to have some fun but the recent reports have changed my mind.

The drug they use is easily applied eg rubbed into the back of your neck and your fucked just not in the way you'd hoped.

I'm off to Mexico soon and this has made me rethink how I approach things

Offline southcoastpunter

Colombia seemed to be a decent place to have some fun but the recent reports have changed my mind.

The drug they use is easily applied eg rubbed into the back of your neck and your fucked just not in the way you'd hoped.

I'm off to Mexico soon and this has made me rethink how I approach things

I have just returned from Medellin as a first timer to Colombia and always felt very safe. its like anywhere - use common sense and basic precautions.

but if you are a beginner and want a fast intro, stay at Mansion.

exactly what i did and agree its great and it makes things very easy! The hotel bar has anything from 15-25 ladies in most nights (and less guys) and you can take them to your hotel room no problem, nor is there any issue with bring in outside girls either.

Offline Wond3r188

You should take precautions in Colombia for sure.  Travelling and operating solo increases your risk of being a victim of crime dramatically (anywhere not just there) so you really need to be aware of this.

I second that going under the radar is essential, and not making yourself stand out.

You also want to move with cash only.  Use established massage parlours where possible.  In Cartegena I distinctly remember booking a completely separate hotel and room to meet someone.  Told them what time to go there. Took cash and nothing else.  Had a perfect time.  But this is a place that better suits cautious actors that assess and are aware of their surroundings.  I found the average age of travellers in Colombia is far higher than SE Asia.

All this being said, I felt fairly safe in most areas...apart from in Santa Fe area of Bogota, I checked out some strip clubs, only drank bottled beer which I requested was brought to me unopened..but still got the impression I was being sized up by some guys on the street around there.

I think you would run into issues if you roam around treating this like your home country and taking no precautions.

If mugged, hand over all items requested and walk away.  Do not resist.

Design your trip so that if this happened, you are protected.

Finally, Colombian people are fantastic, warm and fun hosts.  I would go back again regardless of all the above.

Online fudi_maar

Im in Bogota and a north American friend of mine got scopolameed last weekend. Hes a handsome white guy who speaks fluent Spanish and spends 6 months every year banging hot civvies off the apps. He does very well. But his turn came this week - he met a Badoo girl in a bar, invited her back to his apartment and woke up a few hours later with his laptop, credit cards, cash, phone, passport all gone.

Ive been helping him out to sort out the mess.