Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya TS - Swansea  (Read 2397 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6050382) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Tj6970

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place Wednesday 15th June 2023.

Comms: all arranged via WhatsApp. Had some quite specific requirements about being topped and recieved a quick response to all messages and a live location offered right before the meeting to show exact location.

Fee: agrees £150 for an hour plus £50 for cum.

Location: a modern appartment in a new townhouse development not far from Joe's Icream near St Helen's Road. Clean, modern, absolutely no complaints.

Meeting: all I can say is WOW. Tanya looks alot more like the photos in her Birchplace ad than her AW one. Fire red hair and met me in seriously strappy pink bondage style lingerie. Absolutely gorgeous. Tight body, incredible fake rack and a really tight ass. Honest to god she's beautiful. Had a really welcoming giggly way about her as well which really made the meeting comfortable.

I'd asked for a meeting where I'd be dominated and topped and she really didn't disappoint. Was shown into the bedroom and instantly put on my knees: she turned around and made me worship her ass, which is incredible. Then she got her cock out and it really didn't disappoint. Got completely hard and stayed hard the entire meeting. Fucked my throat and made me deepthroat her, the best bit being able to feel and taste her pre cum in my throat when she forced my head onto her cock.

I hadn't gone there wanting to be fucked but the way she made me throat her got me so turned on that when she asked if I wanted to get fucked I just had to say yes. Condom on her and she lubed up and made me lie on my back on the bed. She's a fantastically aggresive top if that's what you want and gave me a proper seeing to: I was apparently too loud at one point as she was ramming me and she leaned in and put her hand over my mouth to stop me being loud which was hot as fuck. Tanya was giggling while all this happened and it really added to the dirty feeling of the whole meeting. I blew my load over my myself as she was fucking me and she pulled out, took off the condom and did the same.

100% worth every penny spent on the meeting and I would 100% meet her again if she is Swansea again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smithy23

Sounds like a good meeting

How big is she?

Offline Tj6970

If you mean her dick, I would say a good 7-8 inches when hard and she had no issue staying hard throughout the meeting. The photo of her with her dick out on the AW profile is accurate size wise.

If you mean her body size, she isn't big at all (except for the bolt-ons which are massive  ;) ), very taut and toned. The pics on BP are true to form and accurate.