Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy19633 - Oldham  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Littlejohn2807

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if sure if it can be classed as a review due to a meet never taking place or being agreed but wanted to share my experience

I'd seen her negative reviews from previous Adultwork account but I do like the older lady and knew i wouldn't have any issues with her questions. So i tried ringing no answer, sent a very polite text asking "if she was available on said day and time" and got a reply right away asking "have we met before?" I replied "no" and got asked her questions and passed them, she then asked "when do you want" i replied with when i wanted and got back "not available".  I asked when she is available and she replied with "check adultwork". Fast forward 2 weeks and i send another very polite text and got back "have we met" and i replied "no, we never managed to arrange anything" and got asked her questions again which i thought I'd pass but I've had radio silence since. Now manners don't cost anything, even if its a sorry i don't think we'd get on.

Offline JRWK

Classy or not, time to move on I think

Offline Neo

Any idea what her previous AW account was? Looking to read such reviews
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 04:39:46 pm by Neo »

Offline Littlejohn2807

Any idea what her previous AW account was? Looking to read such reviews

She was down as classy1963, she only had 2 previous reviews both negative

Offline Littlejohn2807

Classy or not, time to move on I think

I have, I'm shocked i tried a second time tbh

Offline Northerndave666

The words Classy and Oldham rarely go together !

Offline Thearwickian

I had a very similar experience. A time was agreed before radio silence and being blocked so I'll post as a negative review once some time has elapsed. All very strange.

Offline Steve McQueen

Seems there is a theme here. I also contacted her some time ago and was asked some questions. I also asked my own questions e.g. why have you no feedback? and do you live in shithole of an area? Meet never took place