Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Etiquette about revealing this site?  (Read 1967 times)

Offline h34

I was making a repeat visit to a SP very recently and she said she'd seen some guy recently who'd told her about my review on this site.

I was caught off guard a bit because I hadn't told her about this site or the fact that I'd written a review of her previously.

I believe in the good of contributing to this site and writing reviews, but don't really want the SP's finding out that I do so, so have never told any of them about this site and kept it very secret.

What's the rule / etiquette?

Offline WelshMichael

Did she say how she knew the review was yours?

Online scutty brown

Simple
never mention it
when asked, deny everything

Offline brianamorgan

I hate to break it to you but there is nothing secret  about this site, most sp's including agency girls are well aware of this site and check it regular for reviews and even discuss this site on there own version of this site for them, and tbf why wouldnt you it's good business sense just as a restaurant will check tripadvisor for reviews, its honest feedback so they can adjust there service where needed and nothing wrong with it, so the fact a sp told you "some guy" it was more the case her checking the site and reading the review.

Offline Milf Hunter

I always leave it a month or so before I leave a review, unless it’s a touring girl or someone I’ve no intention of ever seeing again. Just for personal discretion more than anything.

Offline Your Chef

Generally my reviews are several days after the event and I am normally vague about when exactly I visited.

Offline Razor Boy

Do you use the same nickname on both sites OP? It’s good to have different ones for each site , helps keep things more on the low down.

Offline clevertrevor

My thoughts....  Your reviews are so detailed that any girl reading them will know who you are.  And yes of course the girls read them

Offline Lickster42

What is their version  of this site?

Offline h34

Thanks everyone for the useful feedback.

Yes, as my reviews are so detailed, there's no escaping that it's me  :lol:

But I take your point, and do try to do something similar and wait a while before posting the review - also I'm usually vague in the review when it took place.

I also use a different name on UKP vs AW.

I guess I was more curious if this had happened to anyone else and how you reacted and handled it.

But no harm done - as you say, I'm sure they all read UKP anyway.  And most reviews in this region seem to be positive, so it surely just helps them with repeat business  :drinks:

Offline clevertrevor

Took all of 60 seconds to work out your aw name h35.  Not rocket science is it

Offline brianamorgan

Thanks everyone for the useful feedback.

Yes, as my reviews are so detailed, there's no escaping that it's me  :lol:

But I take your point, and do try to do something similar and wait a while before posting the review - also I'm usually vague in the review when it took place.

I also use a different name on UKP vs AW.

I guess I was more curious if this had happened to anyone else and how you reacted and handled it.

But no harm done - as you say, I'm sure they all read UKP anyway.  And most reviews in this region seem to be positive, so it surely just helps them with repeat business  :drinks:

I cant understand what the issue is, sp check this site to monitor their feedback, all your reviews as positive so i cant see why the sp would have had a issue with your review they all now this goes on and are aware of this site. I can understand it being awkward if the review was a negative, but you cant seriously be saying the sp had a go at you for giving her a positive review.???
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:24:32 pm by brianamorgan »

Offline h34

I cant understand what the issue is, sp check this site to monitor their feedback, all your reviews as positive so i cant see why the sp would have had a issue with your review they all now this goes on and are aware of this site. I can understand it being awkward if the review was a negative, but you cant seriously be saying the sp had a go at you for giving her a positive review.???

No problem, Brian, I was simply caught off guard and embarassed that's all.  As everyone has pointed out, they all read them anyway, and naive of me to think they wouldn't be...

Offline brianamorgan

My bad i thought i was missing somthing :hi:

Offline Trpy

she said she'd seen some guy recently who'd told her about my review on this site.

Whilst I agree with everyone's comments, this seems to have kicked off with a member blabbing to a SP.  He should be more discreet, but you can't stop it

On the other hand OP take it as a compliment his punt was so boring to the extent that you were the subject of his pillow talk

Offline brianamorgan

I think its more likely that the sp read the review herself, i mean unless the "guy" resited the whole review and date then how would she possibly now the review was from the op pressumably she has more than 1 review as all the girls the op has reviewed have, and as you stated why would you waste your time talking about someone elses booking. Its just not plausable.

Offline Trpy

I think its more likely that the sp read the review herself, i mean unless the "guy" resited the whole review and date then how would she possibly now the review was from the op pressumably she has more than 1 review as all the girls the op has reviewed have, and as you stated why would you waste your time talking about someone elses booking. Its just not plausable.

I think OP said that some guy had told her about the review.  He did not say that that she had either read the review, or much less,  that this guy had recited the review.

What his motivation might have been is anybody's guess.   But the idea that he told her about it  is quite plausible   People gossip

Offline Justjim1987

I was making a repeat visit to a SP very recently and she said she'd seen some guy recently who'd told her about my review on this site.

I was caught off guard a bit because I hadn't told her about this site or the fact that I'd written a review of her previously.

I believe in the good of contributing to this site and writing reviews, but don't really want the SP's finding out that I do so, so have never told any of them about this site and kept it very secret.

What's the rule / etiquette?

I wouldn't worry about it, all your reviews are positive. If other punters decide to bring it up to them that's their business as long as the girl gives you her full attention when your there I wouldn't worry. Plus I think majority either check it themselves or are aware of this website, don't let this stop you doing reviews.

Offline PMAC123

Did she say how she knew the review was yours?

If she read the review and events matched then it would be very obvious

Offline h34

Yeah, exactly mate  :hi:

Offline brianamorgan

Exactly my point on how its clear that the sp read the review to be able to match it to the client, as if another client mentioned it, he would have had to remember a good proption of the review and key details plus dates for her to be able to match the review to the client.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 04:38:33 pm by brianamorgan »

Offline Milf Hunter

Exactly my point on how its clear that the sp read the review to be able to match it to the client, as if another client mentioned it, he would have had to remember a good proption of the review and key details plus dates for her to be able to match the review to the client.

Or some random punter said to her “saw your review on UKP”, she then goes and reads it and matches the details to the OP?