Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is Welsh Brunette?  (Read 3154 times)

Offline welshwaspy

I see her profile is no longer on AW - has seen stopped working? Shame if so. Cheers!

Offline Punting_Mad

Offline Dan Dastardly

Offline Pendraig

Top tier SP, probably called it a day,

Offline Dan Dastardly

Shes been in the game a few years , probably packed it in as you say

Offline notcalledchris

A top quality Shag to be sure. 

Offline mrdiamond77

One of the best. I last saw her at the end of last year, she gave no indication she was retiring but looks like she may have.

Offline Trpy

Pity.   A lot seem to have hung up their rubber for the last time over the last year or two

Wasn't Aimie Snow supposed to be making a comeback and then fizzled out.  Then there was that Farrah (the meaty one). 

Shame  :(

Offline WelshMichael

Pity.   A lot seem to have hung up their rubber for the last time over the last year or two

Wasn't Aimie Snow supposed to be making a comeback and then fizzled out.  Then there was that Farrah (the meaty one). 

Shame  :(

Aimee's profile is still there so hopefully she may start working again. Farrah's profile has been deleted rather than hidden so it looks like she's gone for good.

Offline Milf Hunter

Casey Love’s been missing for a while too.
Never managed to see her or WB.

Offline Trpy

Casey Love’s been missing for a while too.
Never managed to see her or WB.

Casey is another one I never got to see

Then Far From Average was another name from browsing through old reviews that I meant t see and never got around to it. 

There were a few more who's names escape me

Offline Razor Boy

Farrah is gone for good , and I believe Far From Average has also.
You can seemingly add to that list Lady Dita, Casey Love and Stunning Sapphire ( Seren)
Not 100% sure about Kitten Mischief (Amber) as although she has her profile I don’t think she still does meets.

Fortunately I saw to them all but only had a bj in a well known golf hotel car park from Sapphire.
My last punt before lockdown was a Farrah/Far from Average duo at £200 the hour which is a bargain these days.

I guess the moral is to see the ones you want to as you never know when they are going to hang up their stockings.

Offline WelshMichael

My last punt before lockdown was a Farrah/Far from Average duo at £200 the hour which is a bargain these days.

I guess the moral is to see the ones you want to as you never know when they are going to hang up their stockings.

Just missed out on that combo back in the day, had it all booked up and like you for £200 but Farrah dropped out on the day of the booking. Ended up having an hour with FFA for £100 which made up for it somewhat, shame as you don't see offers like that often.

Offline Steelworker

Farrah is gone for good , and I believe Far From Average has also.
You can seemingly add to that list Lady Dita, Casey Love and Stunning Sapphire ( Seren)
Not 100% sure about Kitten Mischief (Amber) as although she has her profile I don’t think she still does meets.

Fortunately I saw to them all but only had a bj in a well known golf hotel car park from Sapphire.

Happy to say saw them all and all were tremendous fun  :bomb:

Offline Trpy

Happy to say saw them all and all were tremendous fun  :bomb:

"Pulling the Drawbridge up after" you springs to mind.

Jammy sod  :D

Offline punisher

Am gutted always spotlessly clean and amaculatley dressed will miss her.and a giggle
 :D

Offline WelshMichael

Aimee's profile is still there so hopefully she may start working again. Farrah's profile has been deleted rather than hidden so it looks like she's gone for good.

She now has some availability showing for the next couple of months. No rates displayed though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

She now has some availability showing for the next couple of months. No rates displayed though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads up Michael, I have a booking next week with Aimee at £150 for the hour  :dance:
The rates are now displayed  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshMichael

Thanks for the heads up Michael, I have a booking next week with Aimee at £150 for the hour  :dance:
The rates are now displayed  :thumbsup:
Nice one, enjoy.

Offline Pendraig

Offline Ricky Ticky

And gone again! I just went to try arrange a meeting but profile isn’t there. Shane if she has gone gone