Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Vivastreet - Belfast City Centre  (Read 5456 times)

Offline bjzx10r-+

so first time i have posted on here but long time lurker lol
I have not found any reference to this lady ( apologize if i have just missed her reviews) and thought i would drop a quick review up

External Link/Members Only

Met this lovely lady after coming home from living overseas for a while and after a friend recommended her and i have to say fun lady, mature pretty and stunning petite body and quite flexible as well. Was a bit apprehensive after my friend linked me her viva street add because i usually stick to adult work or ei but trust him and it payed of, she is very eager and full of energy and great conversation followed up with talented hours worth of the nasty. Communications were very easy, she was very friendly on the phone, i called the day before to arrange and on the day when i arrived at my hotel to confirm.

Met her in lets say a cheap hotel on the dublin rd close to a cinema lol she asked to meet me at the door where i was greeted with a big smile and immediately struck of a fun conversation. once in the room she got the business end of things out of the way and slipped into the bathroom and emerged in a very sexy little dress , heels and stockings. Lots of kissing follwed up with oral and energetic sex

only things that might be a issue she is outcall only, i really wanted to do anal but she didnt
was 120 for an hour but plus the hotel room

Will see her again 100%
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Redpunter

Welcome and good to see you have took the plunge  :hi:

Offline Car58

Even a cheap hotel in Belfast City Centre would probably be over £50 so say at least £170 a hour don't know about that..
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline bjzx10r-+

yeah i just so happened to be staying a night in town anyway so it didnt matter to me on that occasion, but if you have your own place she travels

Offline SN5

Are the photos accurate? Rack looks great

Offline bjzx10r-+

yeah pretty accurate she has great breasts

Offline Bigjim12

I've met before pics are accurate enough good service great oral likes bit of roleplay

Only problem I've met few times and once u cum that's it

Offline Bigjim12

I've a free house tomorrow night might try and book again

Offline Davy crocket

Is the oral without condom ? Thanks

Offline Bigjim12

Offline bjzx10r-+

Offline Davy crocket

Cheers guys I will definitely try her out next time I have a free house

Offline YourLocalGP

Those folks who have met with Alice, how would you rate her facially and signs of age?  Very tempted to meet up with her this week.  How old would we say she looks, and level of facial attractiveness??  Realise this is all very subjective and in the eyes of the beholder etc. 

Thanks!

Offline Dr Strangelove

I'd say Alice looks her age but she has a fabulous smile, she tells a great story and she is without doubt the sexiest woman I have ever met. If you want drop dead gorgeous see Tiger Lilly but for me at least Alice has something special.