Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria and Nicole  (Read 2452 times)

44Remington

After the fiasco that occurred a couple of weeks back with Nicole and Daria. I was wondering whether anyone had any idea when they might be back working again?
They were pretty much the only people in my neighbourhood within my price range who provided a good service (I can't help it; I'm an impoverished student). So I've been feeling their absence quite heavily.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Their profiles haven't been accessed since the 15th, I'm sure they are lying low, Nicole was apparently on Holiday.

44Remington

What fiasco? 

There was a discussion about this in one of the millions of Nicole reviews. The police turned up to the flat the day before Nicole's holiday and acted in a pretty intimidating fashion. Lots of hammering on the door and stuff. It scared me half to death, and Nicole wasn't exactly pleased with the situation.

Offline The_Don

What fiasco?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42370.0

Their profiles haven't been accessed since the 15th, I'm sure they are lying low, Nicole was apparently on Holiday.

That's also my understanding

There was a discussion about this in one of the millions of Nicole reviews. The police turned up to the flat the day before Nicole's holiday and acted in a pretty intimidating fashion. Lots of hammering on the door and stuff. It scared me half to death, and Nicole wasn't exactly pleased with the situation.

If you tried to see her after about 5.20 pm yesterday she wasn't around because they had had a rather unwelcome visit from the metropolitan police. I was just coming out of the lifts when I saw about three guys in uniform hammering on the doors.
I ended up speaking to both Nicole (who was absolutely petrified) and her receptionist on the phone, apparently this has happened before courtesy of a curtain twitching neighbour repeatedly complaining about the number of men noisily entering and leaving the flat.

I spent about an hour lurking around the building watching the events unfold, they ended up sitting in a car out back and watched the flat rather intently before finally buggering off (hopefully to deal with some actual crimes).

So the police let you speak to her when they were their?

44Remington

So the police let you speak to her when they were there?

If they had been amiable enough to let us all sit around with cups of tea and have group hugs, then I doubt there would have been a problem in the first place.  :lol:

Offline The_Don

Nicole wasn't exactly pleased with the situation.

How did you know this?

Some people are good at covering that they are feeling

But I also would not be happy if the police came to my place like that and you can really fight them. At that point unless you know they are in the wrong and can back it up. (which I have seen people that know the law send police on their way and made look foolish)

UberX

maybe she will be a victim of tenant eviction or already evicted who knows :unknown:

44Remington

maybe she will be a victim of tenant eviction or already evicted who knows :unknown:

Wouldn't they need concrete proof that something dodgy was going on at the flat? Or would hearsay and complaints from the neighbours be enough for them to get booted out?

UberX

Wouldn't they need concrete proof that something dodgy was going on at the flat? Or would hearsay and complaints from the neighbours be enough for them to get booted out?

It is depending what type of agreement she had with her landlord it may include using the property for illegal purposes, making noise which is of course a great concern for neighbours and in that case landlord has the right to give them a notice to move out based on the agreement. 

Offline SamLP

They've both logged into their accounts today but no number is up.

Offline The_Don

Indeed 1 states hol's the other I'm back!

Offline SamLP

Indeed 1 states hol's the other I'm back!

Yeah I realised that. Could be they're looking or settling into a new location.

Offline MrSmiley

nicole has been saying 'i'm back' since she moved from edmonton to the last place! Daria i guess will be back in the new year after what happened and has found herself a new place.

Offline kropotkin

Yes, they "both" logged into their accounts on the same day... ;)

UberX

did anyone try to call her in previous number?

44Remington

did anyone try to call her in previous number?

The phones got switched off about a hour after the "incident". And they've been off ever since, I tried calling the "receptionist" when I got back to my flat just to check up on how things were going as she had said she was going to keep me updated.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:58:19 pm by 44Remington »

UberX

The phones got switched off about a hour after the "incident". And they've been off ever since, I tried calling the "receptionist" when I got back to my flat just to check up on how things were going as she had said she was going to keep me updated.

it is looking suspicious to me  :(

44Remington

it is looking suspicious to me  :(

It's no surprise that the phones would be off, they are after all used solely for business. And if no one is working then there is no reason for them to be on. Plus both of them had holidays scheduled, I'd bet my bottom dollar they will be back within the next few weeks. And hopefully at a better location with less intrusive neighbours.

But I am a little concerned by all of this, they were pretty much the only reliable people I could afford to see within walking distance of me and as such I have grown to be pretty fond of them. Plus the police thing was more than a little frightening.