Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Fresh_Lily?  (Read 1938 times)

rayman2

I was wondering if anyone have seen Fresh_Lily? Her profile and photos look legitimate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline StevenS

The feedback from "mylittleindiancock" amused me .

On a more practical note, it might be a way in for our Asian chums who can't get a booking.

Online The_Don

The feedback from "mylittleindiancock" amused me .

On a more practical note, it might be a way in for our Asian chums who can't get a booking.

I should think that some (W/G) do and some don't really take anything from the sex. But then after all its a paid for service.

Really Nice first time experience for me with intelligent beautiful caring woman x So lovely. xxx Sorry if my cock was too small or didnt please you x. but

Offline larry76

I met her when it was her 1st week in this work, she is pretty, maybe need to lose bit of weight for my liking.
she was quite inexperienced and shy, very light fk and oral technic was not very good.
she has a very tight pussy (she could not fit me when going on top of me).
i think she needed to get more experience at the time i saw her (need to improve oral) but she let me take her anally.
for me it was neutral / positive, but she is a nice girl with a good attitude.
so i m not sure i will see her again.

charming_red

Shes very attractive. Do you think shes pimped?
How were the premises?

Type_O_Negative

She is in Arsenal now. Well known brothel. I like that place so i would visit her. However my punting budget is over this month  :crazy:

rayman2

Shes very attractive. Do you think shes pimped?
How were the premises?

I think she's pimped, which makes it a :thumbsdown: for me. 

bigone

I think she's pimped, which makes it a :thumbsdown: for me.
How would you ever know this?

Stealthshagger

I pmed. If we can move this whole thread to the area not seen publicly I can tell the story.

rayman2

I pmed. If we can move this whole thread to the area not seen publicly I can tell the story.

Is it possible to make a whole thread private?

Offline kropotkin

So what's the story here?  I quite fancy her, she's convenient for me but it appears there are reasons to avoid...