Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how much do wg care about how we look  (Read 2784 times)

Offline crazyguy247

How much do wg care about how we look, i have back acne scars and a darkened genital area and also have a skinny fat look (fat around my mid-section) will they care. I am still a virgin and am going to lose it in october but this has come to my mind, i know we pay for there time but there still human and all people jugde. Whats your take ( i am extemely self consious)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:29:25 am by crazyguy247 »

Offline Smoking joe

Dont worry too much bud. Most people have an insecurity in some way. I sometimes walk along the street and compare myself to blokes walking along from the point of view of am i a better bet than them from the wg point of view. What you will most probably find doing that is that some might be more conventionally good looking, and some wont. If you consider that girls will have seen all shapes sizes ages etc, im sure you have nothing to worry about. Eitherway, being polite punctual and clean will go along way
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline eyeseebee

In reality the primary thing the WG is interested in is your wallet. As long as you pay she will do what you like to you. I'm in my 50s and have a 8 month pregnant beer belly, but once the £20 notes come out of my wallet, the amount of fit little size 8s in their 20s that have suddenly found me attractive enough to fuck is nobody's business. I wouldn't worry mate.

Offline Roth

In reality the primary thing the WG is interested in is your wallet. As long as you pay she will do what you like to you. I'm in my 50s and have a 8 month pregnant beer belly, but once the £20 notes come out of my wallet, the amount of fit little size 8s in their 20s that have suddenly found me attractive enough to fuck is nobody's business. I wouldn't worry mate.

+1.  Most prossies don't give a shit what the punter looks like.  :wackogirl: Even the High Class Courtesans.   :wackogirl:  They only see a punter as a money making machine!  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:30:14 am by Roth »

Autopunter

Agreed, I am a short little guy with a bit of a paunch and manners which are politely described as socially akward. IRL women are polite but pretty distant. Put me next to a WG and I am a fascinating guy with deep wisedom and insight  :crazy:

One more thing, if you do go visiting remember that this is a professional sex worker, a little like other professions were social work is an aspect, like a bar tender or someone. If you are getting cold mechanical starfish sessions you're with a bad one and need to widen your net. It's not like sex with your gf though, more like a sober one night stand. Have fun, play safe and remember its just a hobby.

Offline pumps

Yup it's true a prossie wont give a shit what you look like so long as you have the cash (obviously there's exceptions), however if a prossie finds you to be attractive you WILL get a better service.

My advice would be to break your duck with a highly experienced, extremely positively reviewed (on ukp) long serving whore. Do not kick it off with some cheapo £50/hr Romanian or similar 

cheers

Offline Roth

Yup it's true a prossie wont give a shit what you look like so long as you have the cash (obviously there's exceptions), however if a prossie finds you to be attractive you WILL get a better service.

My advice would be to break your duck with a highly experienced, extremely positively reviewed (on ukp) long serving whore. Do not kick it off with some cheapo £50/hr Romanian or similar 

cheers

Good advice.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

How much do wg care about how we look, i have back acne scars and a darkened genital area and also have a skinny fat look (fat around my mid-section) will they care. I am still a virgin and am going to lose it in october but this has come to my mind, i know we pay for there time but there still human and all people jugde. Whats your take ( i am extemely self consious)

A good WG wont care or at least will act as though she doesn't care, punting isn't dating, my cash pays for them not too care.

johnnyboy61

Apart from the cash, which is a given, the other things that prossies are bothered about are cleanliness (go freshly showered or take one at their place), that you turn up on time, that you don't try and push their boundaries and that you leave fairly promptly. Fortunately, for me, looks are unimportant.

Oh, and if you cum within five minutes of an hour's booking and then get dressed and go they will love you forever!

Offline smiths

Apart from the cash, which is a given, the other things that prossies are bothered about are cleanliness (go freshly showered or take one at their place), that you turn up on time, that you don't try and push their boundaries and that you leave fairly promptly. Fortunately, for me, looks are unimportant.

Oh, and if you cum within five minutes of an hour's booking and then get dressed and go they will love you forever!

Yes absolutely right. :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

I'm ugly and unfit not much I can do about that, maybe get healthier but that's a long term thing

So no I don't give a shit how I look because there's not much I can do

Clean clothes, wash shave, that I can do

Offline OakTree

Unfortunately she may well think you're repulsive, who knows! It really is something not worth thinking about, once you're out the door you'll be a distant memory.

Let's face it if they really thought we were fantastic looking and able to fuck them to multiple orgasms, chances are we wouldn't be paying for it.

Don't concern yourself with what she might or might not be thinking.

Offline NIK

All prossies are more concerned with the size of your wallet than the size of your belly, nose or cock!  :lol:

Online badsin

Out of self respect, best to turn up smart, clean & fresh. Other than that, waving a few twenties at a worker will have her pant's off in seconds :hi:

yorkshire123

I'm a charming good looking fucker so I wouldn't know the answer to your question  :unknown:

May I ask why October? I have a feeling that your biggest problem will be your age as most prossie's don't like relieving school kids of their pocket money  ;)

johnnyboy61

May I ask why October? I have a feeling that your biggest problem will be your age as most prossie's don't like relieving school kids of their pocket money  ;)
October = half-term holiday

Offline Markus

My first WG I met I came within 15 mins even though I had paid for an hour. Being nervous and not knowing the protocol, I left promptly. After that, she messaged me again a few months later out of blue asking if I am available. Never saw her again after that error of judgment on her part.

This is all about time, if they can fit in 7 punters instead of 5 for the day then it's all the better for them. Being clean helps immensely.

As for looks, I am an attractive guy and have improved fitness wise which helps with stamina therefore I'd agree with previous comments that whilst it probably doesn't matter, it may make the punt more enjoyable for her and therefore more enjoyable for me.

johnnyboy61

As for looks, I am an attractive guy and have improved fitness wise which helps with stamina therefore I'd agree with previous comments that whilst it probably doesn't matter, it may make the punt more enjoyable for her and therefore more enjoyable for me.
I do think looks are very low on their priority list. I think it helps if you know your way around a woman's anatomy and don't go in too hard and fast to start with. They don't appreciate being left sore for the rest of the day and erasing their clit off the face of the planet. However they do seem to respond to a good technique and I find that if you manage to make them orgasm early on it makes a difference in how they relate to you for the rest of the meet, which makes it much more enjoyable for me.

rafatheira

As many have said, being clean+not a nutjob+having the cash is good enough.

But, I'd like to add from personal experience - when I first started punting, I was a fat cunt. Near 27 stone fat. Waist 54 trousers for the love of god!After years and years of eating rabbit food and going to the gym 6 times a week, I lost it all and built some muscle. The difference in how prossies treat me is staggering.

Maybe its that I'm only in my 20's and after the triple chin went, I've come out decent looking. My punting experiences and how wg's interact with me is a significantly better. :) 

vw

Always be clean, always have money and don't wear your school uniform !

Offline PLeisure

^^ Good on you, rafatheira  :thumbsup:
I think it's fellow forum member, quesadilla who's also effected a significant change for the better; both self-initiated. It's certainly possible if an individual wants it enough.
The government and media talk about an 'obesity epidemic' - typical scare tactics - but have yet to get a handle on how to effectively manage it.

Offline Cuntminion

As many have said, being clean+not a nutjob+having the cash is good enough.

But, I'd like to add from personal experience - when I first started punting, I was a fat cunt. Near 27 stone fat. Waist 54 trousers for the love of god!After years and years of eating rabbit food and going to the gym 6 times a week, I lost it all and built some muscle. The difference in how prossies treat me is staggering.

Maybe its that I'm only in my 20's and after the triple chin went, I've come out decent looking. My punting experiences and how wg's interact with me is a significantly better. :)

:thumbsup:

I need to shift weight too I'm not doing it for wg's though, just fancy a change is all

I yoyo for a couple years ill be healthy then couple years fat fuck been doing this for a decade

Lightest I've been is ten stone heaviest 22st I have clothes from 32inch waist to 42 depending where I'm at I always wear baggy though

I'm not at the 22st mark yet if I carry on the way I am maybe another year and I will

Just fancy a change now so will loose some weigh for a couple years just eat minimal

vw

I'm not at the 22st mark yet if I carry on the way I am maybe another year and I will
Snap.

Offline Cuntminion

Snap.

I'm all or nothing

I want all the biscuits or no biscuits

I'm happy either way

I would never loose weight to impress a woman in civvy life, let alone punting

I have just had enough of munching now so time to loose

Offline crazyguy247

Thanks for all the replys. Its good to hear that its not a big deal to them   how i look. I will be clean and looking smart. And why october im on holiday and will be back then. Im not a school kid but i am a student at uni

Offline Cuntminion

Thanks for all the replys. Its good to hear that its not a big deal to them   how i look. I will be clean and looking smart. And why october im on holiday and will be back then. Im not a school kid but i am a student at uni

it better not be media studies or sociology

Offline Fabaceous

Out of self respect, best to turn up smart, clean & fresh. Other than that, waving a few twenties at a worker will have her pant's off in seconds :hi:
When I were a lad - White Lightning was known as a 'knicker dropper' - Now as an old fart 'twenties' are the best knicker dropper I've ever known:-)

vw

What about hookers at Uni surely a better place to do it rather than in home town.

So If we were American you would still be classed as being at School.

Good Luck Crazy and welcome to UKP

yorkshire123

What at 23, you want to get a job son rather than spending your beer money (sorry loans) on a prossie  :(

Offline Markus

That's a sad state of affairs, I thought uni was the one place where you could at least expect to get laid without having to pay for it. The best shag of this year for me has been with a uni student,  shame it only happened once.

Trust me, as the women you see get older, the sex gets worse. A MILF is something reserved as a definition in the Oxford Dictionary and for Fiction movies. Stick to the girls at uni.

Offline Cuntminion

What at 23, you want to get a job son rather than spending your beer money (sorry loans) on a prossie  :(

I was working at 14 cash in hand cleaner

Nothing better than earning your own money

Uni I hate to say it generates a lot of workshy

"I can't get a job in what I studied "

That's because you spent three years learning about cultivating bananas in Yemen

I take my hat of to anyone that learns a trade, engliish, maths, doctor etc

There just seems so many chocolate teapot courses available

If you can't get a job in your field do anything

There's plenty of work but people don't want those jobs

No shame in any job, earning is earning

vw

I was working at 14 cash in hand cleaner

Nothing better than earning your own money

Uni I hate to say it generates a lot of workshy

"I can't get a job in what I studied "

That's because you spent three years learning about cultivating bananas in Yemen

I take my hat of to anyone that learns a trade, engliish, maths, doctor etc

There just seems so many chocolate teapot courses available

If you can't get a job in your field do anything

There's plenty of work but people don't want those jobs

No shame in any job, earning is earning

Not what you said earlier about burning rather than working. #lol

Shit and piss on the walls sounds like hard/water sports gone wrong

If the room was as bad as op said (I think it was exaggerated hypothetical )
I would be more inclined to burn the house down rather than clean it

johnnyboy61

What about hookers at Uni surely a better place to do it rather than in home town.
I think what the OP is trying to say is that he is currently on holiday and he won't get the opportunity until he's back at university. Universities tend to start in the first week of October (schools have their half term lady towards the end of October).

Offline superchamp

I'm sure the OP has heard the term "beer goggles". It's when you've had a few and the minginest munter looks like the hottest woman you've ever seen. Well prossies all wear "money goggles". As soon as they see Lizzie's face on the folding we all look like George Clooney.

Offline Cuntminion

Not what you said earlier about burning rather than working. #lol

Paid too clean, no prob

Cleaning when things gone wrong, burn it we will start over

Offline Cuntminion

I'm sure the OP has heard the term "beer goggles". It's when you've had a few and the minginest munter looks like the hottest woman you've ever seen. Well prossies all wear "money goggles". As soon as they see Lizzie's face on the folding we all look like George Clooney.

I don't care if a woman is not a looker it's what's inside that counts (my penis)

No kidding I'm not that crude couldn't help it though

vw

I think what the OP is trying to say is that he is currently on holiday and he won't get the opportunity until he's back at university. Universities tend to start in the first week of October (schools have their half term lady towards the end of October).
Yes got that now, My uni started early September for my course but others did start in October.  So he was already taking my suggestion.  Cheers Johnny

Offline Roth

I don't care if a woman is not a looker it's what's inside that counts (my penis)

No kidding I'm not that crude couldn't help it though

C'mon be crude.  It's your cock inside that counts!! :lol: :lol: