Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emma sensation any one seen her?  (Read 1883 times)

Offline niterider2019

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen emma sensation? Romanian i know but looks right up my street!

Online dboy74

Hidden feedback!

You go for it and let us know how it goes  :hi:

Offline BustaNut

Damn this girls photos are hot!!!

Online PepeMAGA

Great bum,  the nipples seems to be unusually high though?

Offline baseball_99

Emma Sensation appears on my a/w blacklist, i must have read something i didnt like about her. She looks fit so if there are decent recent genuine reviews i might take a chance.

boobloverhenry

Forget it guys.

This is a Romanian and has hidden feedback.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything good about a Romanian ho !

Plenty more fish in the punting sea !!

Offline pbrown355

Saw her years ago before I knew about UKP. She was ok but a bit rushed. Boobs were amazing. I am also sure there was a negative review on here where someone also complained about being rushed. If her body is as good as it was 5-6 years ago it's worth a go but I never bothered going back.

Online P.O.G

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71183.0

I've seen Emma Sensation, and left a review of her above. Definitely the same women in the photos, not submissive at all, seems to have an attitude,  and probably won't be to most peoples liking. She very much offers a PSE, no french kissing, just owo and deep hard fucking. Honestly, she'd probably be a negative in most peoples book, but the attitude, and vigorous rough pounding she likes and seems to encourage does it for me when I'm in that mood.

Offline BustaNut

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71183.0

I've seen Emma Sensation, and left a review of her above. Definitely the same women in the photos, not submissive at all, seems to have an attitude,  and probably won't be to most peoples liking. She very much offers a PSE, no french kissing, just owo and deep hard fucking. Honestly, she'd probably be a negative in most peoples book, but the attitude, and vigorous rough pounding she likes and seems to encourage does it for me when I'm in that mood.

I'm sure I've seen her a few years ago but can't remember the details - it probably wasn't a very good punt if I can't remember it!! The only thing that I do remember is the cannabis leaf tattoo on her arse.........anyone perhaps know of any other prossies with that tattoo in case I'm confusing her with someone else??

I'll say it again though, those pictures are hot! I might have to TOFTT at some point.