Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jasmine Thai Ladyboy - Thornaby  (Read 2759 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082185) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline puntingdan2

+447597594465

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Adultwork 5082185

Meet happened a little over a week ago. Text a few days before and was asked to call on the day, did so and easily arranged. English is ok but not great to be honest.
Took place on a certain long road in Thornaby. Parking was on the main road but nobody around really (this was about 1pm).
Paid £100 for 30 minutes.

The girl was feminine, nice fake tits and curvy arse. Face was passible but obviously filtered pictures on the adverts. Very pleasant and nice attitude throughout.
Started with nice DFK then straight on her knees for a few minutes of excellent OWO. Moved onto the bed for 69. Cock was tiny to be honest, probably less than 5” and thin. Eventually got me on my back and knees up to my chest to top me. Plenty of lube and time taken as it was my first time then eased the little fella in. She alternated between wanking and sucking me while she plowed away and I eventually blew a massive load.
Lay on the bed for 5 minutes and she helped me dress every single item of clothing back on. Left happy.  :)

I did have a little chuckle when I asked to use the toilet on the way out and the toilet seat was already up  :lol: :lol: :lol: