Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sol - Maidenhead TOFTT??  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Topmanm6

She looks like an absolute stunner has anyone had the privilege in seeing her?? £90 for 30 mins includes kissing, OWO, massage and sex which ain’t too bad considering she looks like a supermodel!

She says on her profile that you can video call her to verify it’s her although when asked the question she said that she changed her phone and doesn’t have WhatsApp for the video call so it does seem a little fishy to me.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 11:40:05 pm by Topmanm6 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
She looks fit and if nearer I’d take a chance on her

Have you not met anyone in the last 2 years of being here matey?
I see you are yet to offer any contribution to the site?

Might be worth a toftt if she’s real

Offline Topmanm6

Have you not met anyone in the last 2 years of being here matey?
I see you are yet to offer any contribution to the site?

Not in the U.K yet no but abroad in Tangier yes and if you look in the Tangier thread you will see the long ass essay I’ve posted on my day to day experience of punting there.

Online Harry Monk

The girl in the pictures has heavy scarring on her boobs which she tries to cover up.
As for if she legit  :unknown:

Offline Topmanm6

The girl in the pictures has heavy scarring on her boobs which she tries to cover up.
As for if she legit  :unknown:

Good spot! looks like a boob job gone wrong.

Offline Bat

Mentioned in another thread about the whole group of girls, I’ve tried messaging and can see a ‘read’ notice but no replies despite green light seeming to be permanently on.

Online Harry Monk

Mentioned in another thread about the whole group of girls, I’ve tried messaging and can see a ‘read’ notice but no replies despite green light seeming to be permanently on.

Tried 3 girls yesterday and different 3 today, all with green light on, no replies  :unknown:
Can't believe I can't buy a f@ck. :(

Offline Bat

Tried 3 girls yesterday and different 3 today, all with green light on, no replies  :unknown:
Can't believe I can't buy a f@ck. :(

I saw my favourite massage girl instead :)

FS is available but CIM is £30 cheaper so I always go for that. She did climb on top of me today and simulate grinding away and it felt pretty amazing so I may well turn up with and extra £30 and a condom next time I visit 😂

Online Harry Monk

I saw my favourite massage girl instead :)

FS is available but CIM is £30 cheaper so I always go for that. She did climb on top of me today and simulate grinding away and it felt pretty amazing so I may well turn up with and extra £30 and a condom next time I visit 😂

China Sun I'm guessing

Offline Bat

China Sun I'm guessing

Yep, Sofi.

It’s kinda expensive given the short amount of time dedicated to the sex part of proceedings but I have a dodgy back and she’s been working on my spine and it seems to be helping.

I try to convince myself I’m killing 2 birds with 1 stone 🤣