Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS JordyDoll1994x - Newcastle  (Read 7647 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6099701) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few days ago when she was touring Newcastle.

Cost:

£200 for 1hr

Comms:

Excellent with good clear directions on how to reach the hotel lifts.

Hotel in Gateshead. Nothing fancy but mostly fit for purpose with a couple of caveats.

The meet:

I’ve been interested in meeting Dolly since the HA days but being in opposite ends of the country it was never practical. On spotting that she was touring Newcastle I wasn’t going to miss out on the opportunity.
Initial impressions were good. Dolly opened the door looking stunning, wearing a purple lingerie set that left little to the imagination. A welcoming hug, a quick snog and the cash handed over before I went for a quick freshen up in the shower. Out of the shower to find that Dolly had dispensed with the lingerie and was standing starkers ready to go. The view certainly perked me up but I was a little disappointed not to have the chance to remove her knickers myself. Onto the bed and what followed was plenty of FK, mutual masturbation, oral both ways lubricated with liberal doses of baby oil. Dolly has no problem getting hard though she appeared to get there more easily with her own efforts than mine. I obviously need to brush up on my technique. A combination of a warm day, windows that don’t open far and being on the top floor meant the room was about as hot as the action and meant that erections were up and down throughout. Didn’t help that the bed kept moving around breaking up the flow. Still it somehow all added to the fun. A brief break mid-way through for a glass of water was a necessity. The main event was in missionary during which Dolly reached orgasm and unleashed an impressive amount of cum, covering her belly and reaching her enhanced tits. After seeing that I wasn’t going to last much longer either and fairly quickly added to the load on her belly. Clean up, a bit of a chat and another shower before heading out a happy man. Ran over about 10 minutes and there was no clock watching that I could see.

Summary:

A bit out of my normal price range but it looks like a lot of TS are heading that direction now anyway. Dolly looks like her pictures, of which she has plenty, and after recent punts it makes a change to be able to talk to someone with no language barriers and no awkwardness. She’s flirty, sexy and above all fun. Best punt of the year so far.

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review it sounds as though you had a great time 👍
Still looking to scratch the TS itch , just never seem to be any good ones around when I have the time and the money .
👍👍👍

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review mate saw her a few years ago in Birmingham nice wg if you can get past her barriers (as in she can be a little abrupt and defensive towards people)

Offline Phail_Lord

That’s awesome that she came in herself, sounds hot! Shame she doesn’t top!

Offline whiskyfan

Thanks for the review it sounds as though you had a great time 👍
Still looking to scratch the TS itch , just never seem to be any good ones around when I have the time and the money .
👍👍👍

Always the trouble with tourers, never around when you want them and turn up when you're not prepared. :thumbsdown: I wish there was a couple of reliable providers permanently in my area but then I'd be broke. :D

Good review mate saw her a few years ago in Birmingham nice wg if you can get past her barriers (as in she can be a little abrupt and defensive towards people)

Having seen some of the shite and timewasters they, TS in particular, deal with on a regular basis I don't blame them for being a bit short at times.

That’s awesome that she came in herself, sounds hot! Shame she doesn’t top!

I hope you mean "on", that would be some party trick to cum in herself. :D I've never been interested in being topped so doesn't bother me. Understand though that it's a priority for others. She's up front about it though.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 01:38:40 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Phail_Lord

Paha yes I definitely meant “on,” I’ve seen some bendy dicks but never one that can go inside one’s own butt  :D :lol:

I guess the fact that she is still fully functional might make topping less of an issue, for me it’s the TS with a 1” cock that doesn’t even get hard and I’m thinking to myself at this stage I might as well just booked a regular chick