Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New review category for "No shows"?  (Read 650 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

Forgive me if this been asked before, but would it be a good idea to have a fourth 'no show' category of review.

I've read reviews that have been posted as 'negative' because the WG didn't turn up, whether incall or outcal. Some members, I'm one, might skim over negatives and never know the girl being reviewed was a 'no show'.

Having the extra category would make it more obvious.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:52:25 pm by NotTooOld4It »

Offline lewisjones23

why would you skim over negatives? they are the most important reviews going

Offline LLPunting

If you don't read Negs then why does it matter to you if people leave Negs for "no shows"?

How often do you punt unknowns or book them only for them to ghost you on arrival or not turn up to an outcall?

Offline JonasG

I'm very confused, if you're researching a WG and her reviews why would you skip the negatives lol.

Offline tesla

Forgive me if this been asked before, but would it be a good idea to have a fourth 'no show' category of review.

so you want to create more work for the owner and mods?  ha ha, you have been here long enough (2013) to know better

Online Blackpool Rock

I tend to include it in the title along the lines of "No show" or Ghosted on arrival, don't see the need for yet another review category and where do you stop, how about different categories for ages; dress size; ethnicity etc etc  :unknown:

Offline Adoniron

A no show should always be a negative. No need for a separate category.

Offline Al R

Any no show is an automatic negative from me, separate category would just complicate things imo

Offline NotTooOld4It

I'm very confused, if you're researching a WG and her reviews why would you skip the negatives lol.

I read reviews regularly, but don't always read the negative ones, Naturally, I'm more interested in th positive ones  if time is limited. Not all negatives are noshows.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I read reviews regularly, but don't always read the negative ones, Naturally, I'm more interested in th positive ones  if time is limited. Not all negatives are noshows.
So because you can't be arsed to read reviews you want the whole site altered.   :unknown:

Why not go the whole hog and have a system where you report a post and have the mods do your due diligence for you.   :wacko:

Offline lamboman

So because you can't be arsed to read reviews you want the whole site altered.   :unknown:

:D
I always read the neg reviews they are more important than the positive ones and it's pretty clear very soon if it's for a no show.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trex

It’s only take about 30 seconds or less to see why it’s a negative. It’s pointless to create a no show category.

Offline LLPunting

So you only punt previously reviewed SPs?
How often do you punt?
Perhaps you'd like a new rule where only those SPs a punter would become a regular client should be reviewed at all?

Offline Thephoenix

:D
I always read the neg reviews they are more important than the positive ones and it's pretty clear very soon if it's for a no show.

....and with my sense of humour sometimes they can be more entertaining.
Reading some of the unfortunate experiences of fellow punters can sometimes be like a 'Carry On' film. :D

Offline petermisc

I always read the neg reviews they are more important than the positive ones
Agreed.  Just because one punter had a positive experience is no guarantee that you will, as different punters want different things.  But nobody wants a "no show", someone who fails to deliver the advertised services, or other reasons for leaving a negative.