Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x Fareham  (Read 1198 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Davede

Hayley x x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £150

Hi this is my first review and I have only ever had about 3 punts before this one with Hayley

I have had Hayley's friend Bella on my hot list for quite a while but each time i tried to book her she was usually busy working  but i had seen Hayley’s name keep coming up on here and also on Bella’s profile so i decided to book  her as she was available when i had a free day to play,

Hayley was really quick with a reply to my booking and all was set, I arrived at Hayley's which has plenty of parking which is good as i have a larger vehicle than a lot of people

She answered the door in a stunning skimpy summer dress and exceeded all my expectations we said our hellos and I followed her up the stairs which I done all the way without blinking just so I could take in the sight of her fantastic arse, we arrived at the playroom and she asked if I would like a drink which I said water would be good. We sorted the paperwork and sat and had a chat for a bit
She is a really easy girl to chat to which I’m not so good at but she made me feel at ease

After a bit of chatting she asked what I would like to start with, I won’t go into everything we got up to but I will say she is a fun girl and is very open minded and very good at what she does
she has got one of the nicest arses you will ever see and her pussy is just about perfect and tastes great. If you want to know more you will need to book her. I will say during the booking I came twice and she did try hard to get a third one but time had run out!!

After we finished I was offered a shower which was huge and I’m sure you could have had three in there easily…Maybe an idea for next time.

After I was dressed she walked me to the front door without a stitch on which is also I great touch

At no time did I feel our time was rushed and she gave me 100% attention

Her profile is very accurate and she is better in the flesh than in her pictures

Hayley is a very easy person to chat to and I will be going back to see her

Since seeing Hayley I have managed to book Bella which I will try to do a review on soon