Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperModel TS XXL Izza - Newcastle  (Read 1233 times)

Online nerascal

External Link/Members Only

Total utter pisstaker this one. Contacted via text and booked for a time a couple of hours later. Arrived at the post code a few minutes early, text that I was there. Radio silence.

Texted again just after the appointment time asking if she was still on for the meeting.

Got a reply she'd popped out for food but would be back in less than five minutes, probably 3!

Ten minutes on nothing. Got a reply she was 1 minute away and to wait outside the address. Another 10 minutes and saw her wander up. Dressed in casual clothes so clearly no effort made but I thought I'd give it a go.

Taken up to a total shit hole apartment. Went to the loo and she was sat in the kitchen eating takeout! Told me to go into the bedroom and undress and wait for her to finish her lunch!

Took a peek at the bedroom and it was filthy. Dirty sheets, evidence of drug use, carpets that were caked in all sorts.

Izza has shut the kitchen door while she tucked into fried food. I left her to it and fucked off. No money had exchanged hands at this point fortunately.

Got a text 10 minutes later asking where I'd gone lol

A piss taker who would have certainly delivered a shit service had I made the mistake of staying.

Offline James10

Another one off the list. Thanks for saving me a few quid  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

Wow! Sounds abysmal, on so many levels. Good on you for walking. She doesn’t deserve anyones money

Offline CaptBeef

Online nerascal

One quick correction. I'd said Newcastle as the location as stated in the advert but she was actually just over the river in Gateshead where the high level bridge is.