Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for good massage - Surrey area  (Read 13869 times)

Offline hornypnter

Hi Guys,

Would appreciate any recommendations for good massage massage parlour that actually provide good back/neck/leg massage in Surrey area.
I don't mind if they do not provide any extras - really after good massage.

I did try few from Google search (including Gumtree etc) but they were more keen in providing extras and the massage was crap. Even the one that claim "do not provide sexual services" tell me they will do hj and the massage is still crap.

Any constructive recommendations/suggestions will be much appreciated. Cheers.

Offline Happy man Surrey

I have found the two best places for massage in Surrey are first Enyu therapy in Caterham,  all of my best massages are there,  I hope they open 12th April, my second favourite place is Oriental court in knaphill near Woking which will also hopefully be open 12th April,  both are very good but I think my preference is for Enyu in Caterham,  that's where I will be going first after lockdown, 

Offline wokingguyforfun

Where in Surrey are you?

Abbi Naturist is always very good

Offline Percy

Traditional Chinese Massage in Bookham re-opens on 12 April.

I haven't been there for a couple/three years and I think they may have changed management in that time but there are (I think) reviews on here which matched what I can remember.

I saw Lisa but I don't know whether she will still be there - if she was I would certainly pop back to see her. In any event I intend to revisit as soon as I have had my second vaccine and will report.

Offline hornypnter

Cheers Guys for the tips.

@wokingguyforfun - anywhere in Surrey I am happy to travel. Woking area would be good as it closer to me.

I am also open to any good massage in Kingston/Croydon/Heathrow/Merton area as well.

Offline BJrimmer

The best massage I’ve ever had is by “Natalie’s Magic Hands” in Belmont, Surrey. Belmont is literally a minutes drive out of Sutton. Her technique is firm, but in no way harsh or painful. Feels amazing, and her hand relief is fantastic.

I don’t have a link, but if you google her you’ll find her.

Offline enjoyedthat

The best massage I’ve ever had is by “Natalie’s Magic Hands” in Belmont, Surrey. Belmont is literally a minutes drive out of Sutton. Her technique is firm, but in no way harsh or painful. Feels amazing, and her hand relief is fantastic.

I don’t have a link, but if you google her you’ll find her.

found her via Google as you suggest (thanks). Do you think there’s a topless/nude option?
Thx

Offline enjoyedthat

Have you seen Melina in Woking? Works in a garage-converted-salon near the station
Lovely girl, though slightly dizzy but a great massage IIRR well over a year ago.  I know she’s still massaging though

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Not Surrey but not too far away is Micheli at Raynes Park who has been reviewed here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279416.msg2897973#msg2897973
and here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278882.msg2887607#msg2887607

Those reviews were only the legit side but if you ask for Destress Combo massage she makes it teasing and more on offer with repeated visits. Highly reccomended
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline wokingguyforfun

Have you seen Melina in Woking? Works in a garage-converted-salon near the station
Lovely girl, though slightly dizzy but a great massage IIRR well over a year ago.  I know she’s still massaging though

Any details on Melina? I can't find any info anywhere?

Offline BJrimmer

found her via Google as you suggest (thanks). Do you think there’s a topless/nude option?
Thx

I’m not sure mate to be honest. Never asked.

Also, what I will say is the photos of herself on her website are quite out of date. She’s clearly quite a bit older now, I’d say mid 40’s.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I’m not sure mate to be honest. Never asked.

Also, what I will say is the photos of herself on her website are quite out of date. She’s clearly quite a bit older now, I’d say mid 40’s.

The photos of Natelie on her website are ridiculousy out of date, maybe 20 years or so. They bear no resemblence and she has put on a lot of weight. Think diiner lady or farmers wife and nothing sexy. She is motivated by money so topless may be possible but I personaly wouldn't bother.

If you can accept her below average looks and expensive hourly rate she actually is a 1st class sensual masseuse. I saw her 3 or 4 times in Sutton before she moved to Belmont but haven't gone back since then because I think she's overpriced but I do concede she is good.

Offline BJrimmer

The photos of Natelie on her website are ridiculousy out of date, maybe 20 years or so. They bear no resemblence and she has put on a lot of weight. Think diiner lady or farmers wife and nothing sexy. She is motivated by money so topless may be possible but I personaly wouldn't bother.

If you can accept her below average looks and expensive hourly rate she actually is a 1st class sensual masseuse. I saw her 3 or 4 times in Sutton before she moved to Belmont but haven't gone back since then because I think she's overpriced but I do concede she is good.

Yeah she really needs to take down the pics of herself on her site. They’re extremely misleading! I haven’t seen her for a good while, but her price was always £70 for the hour, which included hand relief.

Offline Celtic 69

Hi Spaceraiderdave,
That was quite interesting about what you commented about Micheli in raynes park. I've always been put off by going there by the quite high prices with the thought of a definite no chance of anything sensual.

I enjoy a good professional massage, especially with the wsws scenario. Have experienced a few legit massage therapist before whereby after a few visits HE can become available.

Can you let us in on some more details on your visits there?
Does she allow you to be uncovered & how often during your appointments did she swipe near or against the crown jewels?

Thanks fella.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Yeah she really needs to take down the pics of herself on her site. They’re extremely misleading! I haven’t seen her for a good while, but her price was always £70 for the hour, which included hand relief.

I contactred her in December and she told me the price has gone up to £80/hr

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I enjoy a good professional massage, especially with the wsws scenario. Have experienced a few legit massage therapist before whereby after a few visits HE can become available.

YMMV but that is what I believe is available with Micheli, Just make sure you ask for the Destress Combo massage and stress the fact you like the teasing aspect.

Offline BJrimmer

I contactred her in December and she told me the price has gone up to £80/hr

Crazy. She’s just gonna lose clients. I always thought £70 was on the expensive side, so sadly I wouldn’t visit again at £80.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

She is a damm good masseuse and no doubt has a loyal fanbase but she has always been very money driven and keeps her prices at the top end. For £80 I can go to a shop and have a naked B2B for a slim young Chinese girl.

Offline wokingguyforfun

£100 for topless, £120 for naked.

She's a recent photo on her WhatsApp using the number on her site.

Think I'll go and see what the fuss is about.

Offline Champ4

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Elouise in the past, once in Worthing once last year in leatherhead. Sorry I didn’t review, wasn’t much to report really. It’s basically a deep tissue massage and topless HE. Not very sensual more of a massage than an erotic encounter but she’s a pleasant enough woman and would probably go again if I wanted more of a massage.

Offline hornypnter

Thanks guys.

With easing of lockdown from tomorrow will definitely have give them a try.

Offline wokingguyforfun

Have you tried her? Is her massage good?

Not to date, but I'll be there soon enough now she's back open from today.

Offline smoothGuy

I have found the two best places for massage in Surrey are first Enyu therapy in Caterham,  all of my best massages are there,  I hope they open 12th April, my second favourite place is Oriental court in knaphill near Woking which will also hopefully be open 12th April,  both are very good but I think my preference is for Enyu in Caterham,  that's where I will be going first after lockdown,

Are any extras offered at Oriental court?

Offline Happy man Surrey

Yes I have been there twice and extras were offered on both occasions,  I  assume it is up to the girl but both girls have offered when I went there

Offline Happy man Surrey

I have reviewed stella at Oriental court, but I'm not sure how to post link to the review

Offline contentguy

True to form, another request for info, whilst in 7 and a half years you’ve contributed nothing.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Smoothguy must be a contender for the biggest leech on the site.
Joined in 2013 and has made six posts, all of them asking questions, usually if HE is on offer at a massage place.

Offline hornypnter

Where in Surrey are you?

Abbi Naturist is always very good

@wokingguyforfun,

You recommended Abbi Naturist a while back and with all the lockdown easing thinking of giving her go.

Can you give some details of what is included and what service she provides based on your visit to her? I checked website and it is vague o would like to get a rough idea as her rates for massage are not cheap.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Stevelondon

£100 for topless, £120 for naked.

She's a recent photo on her WhatsApp using the number on her site.

Think I'll go and see what the fuss is about.

Sorry but who are you referring to ?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Sorry but who are you referring to ?

I think its Natelie of Belmont but unless you like your masseues to be overweight, overpriced, old and not very pretty I would avoid. 

Offline Boybluer

I’ve tried a few but stopped looking when I found Natalie ( Natalie’s magic hands ) in Belmont. Although she doesn’t advertise it she is comfortable getting her kit off but doesn’t enjoy intimate touching. She gives a wonderful hot oil massage with plenty of teasing little touches gradually building up the anticipation. It’s unusual but she really does know how to give a delightful massage. I have been visiting Natalie for a few years so I don’t know if she offers the same to everybody but when she asks you to turn over she really gets into the action. She is just great at edging and finishes by straddling the massage table with your legs around her as she gives a prostate massage and the most beautiful hot oil handjob. If you want a quality massage look no further.
Banned reason: Lying leech with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I’ve tried a few but stopped looking when I found Natalie ( Natalie’s magic hands ) in Belmont. Although she doesn’t advertise it she is comfortable getting her kit off but doesn’t enjoy intimate touching. She gives a wonderful hot oil massage with plenty of teasing little touches gradually building up the anticipation. It’s unusual but she really does know how to give a delightful massage. I have been visiting Natalie for a few years so I don’t know if she offers the same to everybody but when she asks you to turn over she really gets into the action. She is just great at edging and finishes by straddling the massage table with your legs around her as she gives a prostate massage and the most beautiful hot oil handjob. If you want a quality massage look no further.

Each to their own. When I saw her I did think her massage and cock handling skills were good but the price and dinner lady looks were massive negatives hence my reccomendation to avoid.

You have been a member for almost a year and the above fan boy post is the only one you have made. the ethos of this site is sharing. Even if Natalie was the only person you've seen in the last year a review with some more details would help fellow members and help Natalie's business if that's your motivation. I don't think anyone on here has given the price of any naked options that might be on offer so by doing a review you would be adding to the knowledge base which would be more helpful than what you've written.

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks Boybluer - I have to say having visited Natalie a few times this year, totally agree about the quality of her sensual massage, but never imagined she was comfortable getting her kit off.  She said to me from the start that the sensual massage was all she offers, and having enjoyed it so much I opted not to push for anything else. I’d love to see her in the raw  :)
I disagree about the dinner lady remarks, each to there own of course but I actually think she’s quite an attractive MILF type. Rarely smiles, but not many of the EE’s do, and certainly she’s happier once she gets to know you.

Can I ask, how much more did she charge to get her kit off, and does everything come off ?
Cheers

Offline Boybluer

It was my intention to share my experience of Natalie’s service which I hoped would be helpful to others. I have been reluctant to write a full review as I have noticed the hard time many newcomers seem to receive.
I agree she should update her very out of date pictures and although she isn't the slimmest and is somewhere in her 40s she is still a very lovely lady. I would say that to see her best side it certainly helps that I have seen her over quite a few years and have built up plenty of trust.
What hasn’t come out yet is that she has a very strong background in tantric massage and has a website specifically for that. Take a look and it will answer most if your questions.

Offline contentguy

It was my intention to share my experience of Natalie’s service which I hoped would be helpful to others. I have been reluctant to write a full review as I have noticed the hard time many newcomers seem to receive.

Welcome. You seem to be enjoying the site but don’t enjoy contributing to it.

Could you cite a recent example please, of a new member being given a ‘hard time’ for making a contribution.

Offline Boybluer

Thanks Contentguy.
Yes I admit I have been reluctant to contribute and I really need to sort that out. As for examples I wouldn’t name names if I had any but what I am talking about is a general observation about what are seen as poorly written reviews. Perhaps there needs to be a little more understanding we newcomers aren’t really up to speed on what’s expected. And all the abbreviations…..it’s like learning a new language.
Note to self…must do better in 2022.

Offline enjoyedthat

I agree she should update her very out of date pictures and although she isn't the slimmest and is somewhere in her 40s she is still a very lovely lady. I would say that to see her best side it certainly helps that I have seen her over quite a few years and have built up plenty of trust.
What hasn’t come out yet is that she has a very strong background in tantric massage and has a website specifically for that. Take a look and it will answer most if your questions.

Thank you for sharing, I have to say I’m amazed - I’m looking forward to seeing more of Natalie in the NY.   Much appreciated

Offline contentguy

Thanks Contentguy.
Yes I admit I have been reluctant to contribute and I really need to sort that out. As for examples I wouldn’t name names if I had any but what I am talking about is a general observation about what are seen as poorly written reviews. Perhaps there needs to be a little more understanding we newcomers aren’t really up to speed on what’s expected. And all the abbreviations…..it’s like learning a new language.
Note to self…must do better in 2022.

A link would suffice, just saying that newcomers reviews are berated doesn’t make it true.
I’ve observed that newcomers are being given considerable latitude and support, particularly since last December when membership reopened.

This may help you.

Offline Boybluer

Thanks for the link,I’ll take a look and keep it in mind. I don’t usually stray away from the massage scenario but am hoping to spread my wings in a week or so with somebody who strangely hasn’t yet featured on here but has been around for some time. My initial contact with her has been very encouraging so perhaps my first review will be a useful addition. Would it qualify for a TOFTT !    ie. extra browny points.   

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks for the link,I’ll take a look and keep it in mind. I don’t usually stray away from the massage scenario but am hoping to spread my wings in a week or so with somebody who strangely hasn’t yet featured on here but has been around for some time. My initial contact with her has been very encouraging so perhaps my first review will be a useful addition. Would it qualify for a TOFTT !    ie. extra browny points.

Go for it chap.. happy new year 

Offline ScrummyScones

My experience in Surrey is all based on External Link/Members Only on the High St in Walton-on-Thames. They are hit and miss! Never seen a good looking girl there, defo saw some munters  :wacko:. Had a couple of semi decent massages, and handful of arbitrary ones. Nothing to write home about. I like firm/hard massage.

My best massage experience....by far...is Katja who often operates in Farnborough. Okay, so that is in Hampshire, but as far a I am concerned worth the extra drive. Extremely good massage. Knows her stuff. To me sex/HE is not why I choose her. You can find her here External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks y'all
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:41:18 pm by ScrummyScones »

Online Waterhouse

My experience in Surrey is all based on External Link/Members Only on the High St in Walton-on-Thames. They are hit and miss! Never seen a good looking girl there, defo saw some munters  :wacko:. Had a couple of semi decent massages, and handful of arbitrary ones. Nothing to write home about. I like firm/hard massage.

My best massage experience....by far...is Katja who often operates in Farnborough. Okay, so that is in Hampshire, but as far a I am concerned worth the extra drive. Extremely good massage. Knows her stuff. To me sex/HE is not why I choose her. You can find her here External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks y'all
Conflicting pricing on her AW profile... £90 on one tab, £100 on another, and £120 at the bottom of the profile.

What do you pay and what’s included?  States no sex or oral or kissing on the profile, so £120 is well above the odds.

Offline ScrummyScones

Conflicting pricing on her AW profile... £90 on one tab, £100 on another, and £120 at the bottom of the profile.

What do you pay and what’s included?  States no sex or oral or kissing on the profile, so £120 is well above the odds.

I have been to see Katja twice. Last time was within 6 months, so I will write up a review.

However, here is a short summary for the 2nd visit: OWO (enjoyable), no CIM (don't know if that is available - it very well may be),  penetration, 2 pops. Most awesome massage. £120 for 60mins. Shower afterwards. Not great English. Saggy boobs (not a prob for me). Fun girl. Milf.

1st time was similar, except prostate massage - she popped on a latex glove and was nice a slow whilst she wanked me. Spewed spunk fxxking everywhere  :lol:. This was my second prostate experience, she was defo up for it - I knew I was clean, so I went for it ;). This time it was £100 for 60mins which was VGVFM.

I reckon £120 is market rate for services. If you don't like saggy boobs....don't see her!!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:23:11 pm by ScrummyScones »

Online Waterhouse

I have been to see Katja twice. Last time was within 6 months, so I will write up a review.

However, here is a short summary for the 2nd visit: OWO (enjoyable), no CIM (don't know if that is available - it very well may be),  penetration, 2 pops. Most awesome massage. £120 for 60mins. Shower afterwards. Not great English. Saggy boobs (not a prob for me). Fun girl. Milf.

1st time was similar, except prostate massage - she popped on a latex glove and was nice a slow whilst she wanked me. Spewed spunk fxxking everywhere  :lol:. This was my second prostate experience, she was defo up for it - I knew I was clean, so I went for it ;). This time it was £100 for 60mins which was VGVFM.

I reckon £120 is market rate for services. If you don't like saggy boobs....don't see her!!!
Cheers for the info... nice one.

I’m wondering if the OWO and fucking is because you’re a reg? Do you know if they’re on offer for all clients - old and new?

Cheers again.

Offline ScrummyScones

Cheers for the info... nice one.

I’m wondering if the OWO and fucking is because you’re a reg? Do you know if they’re on offer for all clients - old and new?

Cheers again.

She advertises as a masseuse, but is defo up for full service. 

I think if a noob went, and wasn't directive, she would be happy to keep it to massage only.  However, she whips her kit off to start with ....and you are on a bed...not a table....as far as I was concerned, sex was always gonna happen :P

Good luck matey

Online Waterhouse

She advertises as a masseuse, but is defo up for full service. 

I think if a noob went, and wasn't directive, she would be happy to keep it to massage only.  However, she whips her kit off to start with ....and you are on a bed...not a table....as far as I was concerned, sex was always gonna happen :P

Good luck matey
Cheers for the update.   :drinks:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

It is made clear on her profile that the prices are
£120/hr with kissing, BJ & sex
£100/hr without kissing, BJ & sex

so no need to be a regular. Just pay the right money