Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KERRY Xx southampton near the avenue  (Read 2094 times)

External Link/Members Only

kerry  is size 14/16 in proportion not super fit but ok
she loves sex and comes at you as soon as see opens the door
she is not for the shy or unsure
as full on sex is the order of the day
ro dfk and i think anal all on offer
guess her age 37 is correct
her pussy well prepared and lovely and sweet with a large clit
as i love it to be
She is quite stunning with mischief filled green eyes, an enchanting sometimes wicked smile, with flowing locks of flaming vanilla tinged red hair. In heels 5'11", and her full figure is delightfully proportioned with curves in all the right places, .

only does a in call once a month or so she normally does out calls only
a different sort of punt but full on for sure no holds bared
i will see her again as another tick to my list added

Kxx oozes personality and is a strong and confident character, who is adept at making others comfortable in her company.  with beauty and brains in equal and considerable measure, and conversation always seems to flow easily no matter what topics we wander onto
Kxx offers a wide range of services and we indulge in all the activities that make for an outstanding girlfriend experience (GFE); only Kxx is amazing and like no girlfriend I've ever had.
overall sexiness led to a great meeting.
She did everything I requested and more and I have never met someone with has an appetite for sex more than this lady.

In this hotel the mirrored wardrobe doors gave us another angle to work with and her range of toys, ideas and
Your only problem will be keeping up,  on my part was the issue.

You will not be disappointed in anyway, you can ask her anything and she will let you know in actions rather than words.

I am still getting over our meet and during my drive home, I was wishing I had paid for more and wish I had the stamina to take it on. I will most certainly be going back for a  re meet

Offline nigel4498

Good review 306, nice when a punt goes well and the SP is up for it.
She is top end of my age range and size wise I prefer them smaller but will add her to my maybe list

Offline madeinwales56

Offline madeinwales56

saw kerry again even better a great meeting
NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
OR EASLY SHOCKED
i fucking well loved it

Kerry is tall 5,10" large boobs and a nice body with long hair
she is very forward and sweeps you off of you feet straight in to dfk and owo, she has a lovely clean and sweet tasting pussy that i has a lot of fun with ,licking fingering and fucking.
Take a deep breath before you enter kerrys lair as once in side you become part of kerrys action . no place fore the shy or unsure. kelly is a power house build for sex and super horny you will not be disappointed as kelly needs pleasing and pleasure is returned so what the fuck get fucking now !!!!

Offline nigel4498

Did you know306 that the rules allow you to post more than one review of the same prossie.

nigel i am always in high alert here regards the rules
as i have tripped up  more than once  :bomb: