Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 bored housewife  (Read 5216 times)

Offline fettish008

Has anyone seen a wg called 1 bored housewife in high Wycombe? I am thinking of seeing her and just wanted to know if she is any good? Thanks all.

Offline licky

1 bored punter here !

External Link/Members Only

One hell of a fine pair of tits in the main pic  :wacko:

Plenty of adultwork reports -not that they are any use.

Looks poss a bit older than the stated 32 (don't they all), and not all the pics seem to have the same tits as the main photo.

I would need someone else to toftt, coward that I am.

Offline HappyandLucky

Each has their own likes but can't see grt tits in profile pics. I prefer nipples that are at least pointing horizontal.  :unknown:

Offline cunnyhunt

Has anyone seen a wg called 1 bored housewife in high Wycombe? I am thinking of seeing her and just wanted to know if she is any good? Thanks all.

The profile has been active for 5-6 years, I am sure she has been discussed before as late 40's.

I think I have spoken to her on the telephone and dismissed meeting her but can not remember fully. :hi:

Offline bm_99

Ive called and emailed multiple times but just get a generic reply via email

Lemon Otter

Her blog is an abomination and an insult to the English language. Reading it gives me a headache.

Offline naughtynorwich

I saw her a while back and her services were amazing. However, she is very temperamental and can be difficult. Tried to see her again more recently and found it impossible due to confusing conflicting emails and general rudeness. Gave up in the end. If you do see her and catch her on a good day you're in for a treat but it's a bit of a gamble. She's definitely not early 30s, much older but a total milf though.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Her blog is an abomination and an insult to the English language. Reading it gives me a headache.

hahaha

KenniLingus

She's got younger. Profile says 29 now!