Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any leads for FBSM Surrey area...?  (Read 381 times)

Offline gwtom

Hi all,

If anyone has any leads for FBSM providers in the Surrey area (ideally driving distance of Woking) please do PM me (appreciate it's not appropriate to post public). Used to go every two weeks and feeling the withdrawl symptoms pretty badly...

Offline JonnyJ

Hi all,

If anyone has any leads for FBSM providers in the Surrey area (ideally driving distance of Woking) please do PM me (appreciate it's not appropriate to post public). Used to go every two weeks and feeling the withdrawl symptoms pretty badly...

I used Oriental Massage in Woking who were pricey but good. I did a review and it’s is the South East section  Topic: Oriental Massage - Woking Town Centre . Take a look and there are others on here. 

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I used Oriental Massage in Woking who were pricey but good. I did a review and it’s is the South East section  Topic: Oriental Massage - Woking Town Centre . Take a look and there are others on here.

All shops are closed, I think the op was looking for providers who are breaking lockdown rules hence request for pm rather than posting on this thread
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline JonnyJ

All shops are closed, I think the op was looking for providers who are breaking lockdown rules hence request for pm rather than posting on this thread
[/quote

Fair point. I don’t know of any that are working but I did see on another thread that the best way is to phone them rather than message them. Feedback on how you get on would be welcome.