Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Slough  (Read 3736 times)

Offline LastTen

Hi guys,

Finally managed to sign up for an account!!
Mostly go for HE massages but nothing since lockdown back in march!

Any recommendations in Slough for either a HE massage or a WG?
Not putting a specific type as there doesn't seem to be many options in Slough so have at it

Ive searched but most are older results and can't seem to find any massage shops around here

Offline contentguy

A quick search on AW shows 56 SPs within 3 miles of SL1.
There are 24 within 1 mile of SL1.
Both of the above searched with filter of "within the last week".

Alternatively hop over to Maidenhead, there are 24 within 1 mile of  SL6 "within the last week".

Many of those listed are reviewed on here.

You need to be more specific about what you're looking for.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 03:00:57 pm by contentguy »

Offline Asmodeus

Once upon a time Slough used to be my old stomping ground. Have a couple of recommendations for you. However, what's your upper limit age wise?

Offline LastTen

Once upon a time Slough used to be my old stomping ground. Have a couple of recommendations for you. However, what's your upper limit age wise?

Hey thanks for the reply

No age limit really, I dont mind a good milf!

A quick search on AW shows 56 SPs within 3 miles of SL1.
There are 24 within 1 mile of SL1.
Both of the above searched with filter of "within the last week".

Alternatively hop over to Maidenhead, there are 24 within 1 mile of  SL6 "within the last week".

Many of those listed are reviewed on here.

You need to be more specific about what you're looking for.

I understand there's many on AW but a lot have no reviews on here. The ones that do aren't working at the moment

In terms of WG, as long as it's a decent service I don't mind. Just needs to offer an incall
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 11:13:07 am by LastTen »

Offline HonestJoe

Slough is my area, In normal times, I'd be able to help but just done a quick AW search of ladies within 5 miles of SL1 and there is hardly any ladies I know, the only one I'd def recommend would be.

External Link/Members Only HighStreetHoney very hot milf, pretty face great legs.

also

External Link/Members Only RosieWhiteley, she's very hot but wanted an extra £50 for CIM so I walked. 
Banned reason: No reviews and no reply to mod's question.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

Hey thanks for the reply

I understand there's many on AW but a lot have no reviews on here. The ones that do aren't working at the moment

In terms of WG, as long as it's a decent service I don't mind. Just needs to offer an incall

There are over 35 profiles within 5 miles of Slough showing as "Available Today".  I picked a random sample and found 3 with multiple positive reviews on here.  Why did you reject those 3, or didn't you look?

Guy

Offline Asmodeus

There are over 35 profiles within 5 miles of Slough showing as "Available Today".  I picked a random sample and found 3 with multiple positive reviews on here.  Why did you reject those 3, or didn't you look?

Guy

Hey buddy, don't be that Guy... he's asking for recommendations...

Offline Asmodeus

Hey thanks for the reply

No worries dude... only reason I ask is because I prefer the mature WG. Ok doing a 10mile radius search of Slough... I can recommend the following ladies who in the past I've had (no particular order):

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (pictures don't do her justice, and she looks a bit rougher with age, but she gave a fantastic GFE)

Offline contentguy

Hey buddy, don't be that Guy... he's asking for recommendations...

What are you, his personal f*cking shopper?   :wacko:
I politely pointed that there are plenty of profiles showing as active in Slough.
With minimum research I found 3 showing as "available today" with reviews on here.

It's good form to at least demonstrate that some research has been done when asking for advice.
It's even better if the requestor has contributed something (as you have) but in this case he's a newbie so let's be tolerant.

And you demonstrate that he's talking bollocks by recommending 7 profiles, 5 of which are showing as available today and all of them have feedback on here.  Are you taking requests to do research for members?
If so, could you find a natural busty blond for me within walking distance of Bracknell station.

Thanks.

Guy  :hi:

Offline Asmodeus

What are you, his personal f*cking shopper?   :wacko:
I politely pointed that there are plenty of profiles showing as active in Slough.
With minimum research I found 3 showing as "available today" with reviews on here.

It's good form to at least demonstrate that some research has been done when asking for advice.
It's even better if the requestor has contributed something (as you have) but in this case he's a newbie so let's be tolerant.

And you demonstrate that he's talking bollocks by recommending 7 profiles, 5 of which are showing as available today and all of them have feedback on here.  Are you taking requests to do research for members?
If so, could you find a natural busty blond for me within walking distance of Bracknell station.

Thanks.

Guy  :hi:

Lmao, I was trying to be a helpful newbie... ok, point taken...

As for your request, "I got you fam..." on two out of three... :D.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ok, maybe one out of three.... actually, no I failed completely :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:47:59 pm by Asmodeus »

Offline contentguy

Lmao, I was trying to be a helpful newbie... ok, point taken...

As for your request, "I got you fam..." on two out of three... :D.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ok, maybe one out of three.... actually, no I failed completely :D

Thanks, though I should have said I’m not into dogs  :rolleyes:

No problem with you being helpful, it’s great!

I was just frustrated at the OP claiming there was no action happening and no reviews when the reality was he couldn’t be arsed to look properly.  As your post and my research demonstrated.

BTW, welcome and thanks for your contributions so far.

Guy

Offline Asmodeus

BTW, welcome and thanks for your contributions so far.

Cheers chap 👍

Online Often Visitor

These 2 girls operate (exact location removed as per rule #22) in Maidenhead. They work for a boss who handles the comms, both are stunning and will do a topless massage with HE and prostate massage if you want. Have seen them both many times and would definitely recommend lovely clean flat and discreet
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 08:22:03 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
These 2 girls operate (exact location removed as per rule #22) in Maidenhead. They work for a boss who handles the comms, both are stunning and will do a topless massage with HE and prostate massage if you want. Have seen them both many times and would definitely recommend lovely clean flat and discreet
Please read the rules before posting again. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Supersix4

No worries dude... only reason I ask is because I prefer the mature WG. Ok doing a 10mile radius search of Slough... I can recommend the following ladies who in the past I've had (no particular order):

External Link/Members Only (pictures don't do her justice, and she looks a bit rougher with age, but she gave a fantastic GFE)

I can recommend Mazule, she's great fun and an amazing ass...

Offline Sunny

Anyone seen Mazule recently? Is she still offering the same services? DFK? OWO/CIM?