Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW advanced bookings - how far in advance to book?  (Read 471 times)

Offline Jimmy The Gent

I usually punt with agencies or parlours, and if I want a specific time, date and girl, I book as much in advance as I can, usually when the phones go on on the Monday morning.

I assumed that strategy would work with AW girls, but I've had a couple of attempts when I booked in via text over a week in advance, texted or called them in the morning of the booking to confirm, and got radio silence.

Is there a sweet spot when you'll get the date and time you want, but they won't forget about it / decide to take the day off / ghost you for a regular?

I realise it might be different with different girls, but is there a general rule of thumb?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
We don’t all work the same way so there is no definite answer

Offline Jimmy The Gent

We don’t all work the same way so there is no definite answer

Thanks for replying, Lou. Would you say it's a good idea, if booking in advance, to send another text the day before the booking to check it's still on, or would you think that was a bit pestering?

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Thanks for replying, Lou. Would you say it's a good idea, if booking in advance, to send another text the day before the booking to check it's still on, or would you think that was a bit pestering?

This may depend on the individual, also how long ahead you have booked. If you do I would advise including "I will confirm as requested on the day by the time & method we agreed".
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 12:21:23 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

I ask for a text a couple of hours before the booking time to confirm and to provide the client with address. But as I say we all work differently so I can only speak for myself.

Offline Jimmy The Gent

Thanks, both, guess there's always a risk of a ghosting with indies. It would be nice just to get a text saying 'sorry, I can't make it', but maybe some punters would kick off and you don't need that hassle.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks, both, guess there's always a risk of a ghosting with indies. It would be nice just to get a text saying 'sorry, I can't make it', but maybe some punters would kick off and you don't need that hassle.
If they cancel with enough notice most punters would accept that. Cancel at short notice or just ghost the punter then 9 times out of 10 they'll get a negative review.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

You’re welcome always happy to offer a view from the “otherside”

Offline Jimmy The Gent

If they cancel with enough notice most punters would accept that. Cancel at short notice or just ghost the punter then 9 times out of 10 they'll get a negative review.

I'd give a negative for a straight up ghosting (these were over a year ago so I can't), but if I got a reply in the morning saying they couldn't make it I'd just accept it and leave it at that - stuff does come up sometimes that's out of their control.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I booked in via text over a week in advance, texted or called them in the morning of the booking to confirm, and got radio silence.

Most agencies in London won't accept your booking that far in advance 

how far in advance to book?

Agencies - A day before/ confirm on the day of the booking

Independent - Same day bookings only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmy The Gent

I'm not in London, but agencies / parlours I book on the Monday for a day later in that same week.

Same day bookings are no good for me usually, I need to plan a bit in advance. I suppose that's why I've stayed away from AW for a while, but variety is the spice of life and all that...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 02:27:28 pm by Jimmy The Gent »