Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time scale for same girl reviews.  (Read 439 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Am I right that there must be a 6 month gap for a same status (Positive/Neutral/Negative) review for the same girl? Only if the status is different, then the time can be under 6 months.

I read the site rules & seems that bits gone!

Offline tesla

not sure that's the rule now, I think it's now more : use your common sense

Offline pewpewpew

If you have nothing more to add or just a little thing then just post a reply to your previous review so people will see it when reading in future. If it's a massive change, like positive first meet but second time she was drunk and punched you in the dick then this would warrant a new review

Offline pewpewpew

And maybe a post reply to your previous positive as well actually

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We are trying to rely on common sense and for members to think would repeat reviews of the same SP giving the same service be of any benefit. 

I've said before one member posting multiple reviews of the same SP only shows that he gets good service and that could be because he's a regular and they 'click' , whereas multiple review by different members show they give good service to all.

Personally I only review them once no matter how many times I see them, unless the service declines that is.

Offline signy

As Davie suggests, repeated reviews are best when you can report changes of interest. This might be a change in service downward, but could also be something positive such as providing a service that wasn't previously available (I added an SP to my HL when OWO was added after just doing OW). Otherwise, new premises could be important, or has she built a dungeon or something? Or has she had cosmetic work done and you want to comment on her new tits, etc.? It should be obvious if you have anything new and important to say.

Offline PLeisure

One reviewer had a habit of reviewing the same girl twice in as many weeks  :unknown:

When asked what was different about the last WG between last week and this week, he stated that she had provided him with some role play.
The role play involved him returning home to his girlfriend  :kissgirl: :sarcastic: :timeout:

Offline stevedave

Personally I only review them once no matter how many times I see them, unless the service declines that is.

Same for me, I don't see the point in posting repeat positives for a lass, especially if they are already well reviewed.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Personally I'm wary of punters who post multiple (positive) reports of the same SP, particularly within a short space of time. I do not see the benefit to the forum. To me, it just looks like they are either cuntstruck, want to bump up their review count up or possibly want to promote the SP in some way.

Offline mr.bluesky

Personally I'm wary of punters who post multiple (positive) reports of the same SP, particularly within a short space of time. I do not see the benefit to the forum. To me, it just looks like they are either cuntstruck, want to bump up their review count up or possibly want to promote the SP in some way.

I agree unless the level of service is different from your previous review it will come across as touting. Just tag a comment on your previous review.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 05:06:35 pm by mr.bluesky »