Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: New party operator in E Anglia.....  (Read 1561 times)

Offline happyharry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this one. Looks like they registered with AW a couple of weeks ago. Profile is little more than a "teaser" at the moment but worth keeping and eye on. Is it the same bunch that run the Norwich parties ?

vt

Always good to see new parties in the area...as long as the organiser doesn't come on here pretending to be a punter to big them up!!  ;)

I thought Cambridge Parties was pushing the envelope on pricing at £220 for 2.5hrs, this outfit is even greedier at £250 for 2 hrs...the idea of parties is that the cost of the girls is shared by having 2 or more guys to every girl, but this is 1-2-1 pricing...or the organiser is looking to make a big profit!  I could have my own private party with 2 girls to myself for an hour for that kind of money!! :dash:

Em only charges £140/£160 at Phoenix for 2 hrs in a £2m pad in really exclusive part of Central London...fucking Tony Blair lives round the corner!   :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:38:58 pm by vt »

Offline happyharry

Always good to see new parties in the area...as long as the organiser doesn't come on here pretending to be a punter to big them up!!  ;)

I thought Cambridge Parties was pushing the envelope on pricing at £220 for 2.5hrs, this outfit is even greedier at £250 for 2 hrs...the idea of parties is that the cost of the girls is shared by having 2 or more guys to every girl, but this is 1-2-1 pricing...or the organiser is looking to make a big profit!  I could have my own private party with 2 girls to myself for an hour for that kind of money!! :dash:

Em only charges £140/£160 at Phoenix for 2 hrs in a £2m pad in really exclusive part of Central London...fucking Tony Blair lives round the corner!   :rolleyes:

+1

vt

They've now added some evening party dates in Cambridge on 5th Feb...3 girls partying, some decidedly MILFish, no mention of ratios and still £250 for 2 hrs!  :dash:

Does anyone recognise the girls??

Anyone going to TOFTT??

Offline happyharry

Mmmm...doesn't inspire me to part with £250. Maybe the promised "new pics" will be more revealing ?
Even so, I'm not going to first in the queue

Offline itk

Mmmm...doesn't inspire me to part with £250. Maybe the promised "new pics" will be more revealing ?
Even so, I'm not going to first in the queue

+1. Not going to part with sort of cash based on that profile. Shame really as the region needs a decent and honest party scene.

4everyoung

I emailed them about the party and the ratio is going to be 3:1

vt

I emailed them about the party and the ratio is going to be 3:1

At those rates it will be 3:1...the 3 ladies and one solitary punter...at least he might get his money's worth!!  :D

But seriously, that is a crazy rate for a 2 hr 3:1 party with dodgy MILFs!  :dash:

At £100 they might get takers and end up with £1800 between them for an evening's work.