Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Pretty Massage - Great Baddow  (Read 886 times)

Offline Skippy2708

Have any of you guys had the pleasure as she’s been around for quite some time and she’s quite difficult to book up as she gets busy.

External Link/Members Only

I called her on the gumtree advert and the prices between the two sites differ.

External Link/Members Only

Seems friendly enough so booked in for next week. 😃

Offline winkywanky

I suspect the differing prices is perhaps because the Vivastreet Ad includes happy ending? There's reference to: "As I really enjoy what I do I like to take my time and tease you throughout. The only time I rush is if you cant contain yourself anymore ;)"

Whereas the Gumtree Ad (with cheaper price) merely refers to leaving you fully refreshed.

If you booked the Gumtree Ad then maybe she won't be expecting to give you a HE? Of course if you ask for Extras she may agree to it, but I don't know whether you can bank on that? Might be worth checking with her.

Offline muddy funxter

This girl is very pretty and I'd love to bang her, saw few years back very timid and nothing on offer except shit hand job..... saw about week ago review to follow... this time sshe get naked except thong but in all honesty it's like she dont want to be there which kinda of ruins it for me.... nothing she says just vibe perhaps she just dont like me ymmv I wish I did float her boat she is very hot to me

Offline Skippy2708

This girl is very pretty and I'd love to bang her, saw few years back very timid and nothing on offer except shit hand job..... saw about week ago review to follow... this time sshe get naked except thong but in all honesty it's like she dont want to be there which kinda of ruins it for me.... nothing she says just vibe perhaps she just dont like me ymmv I wish I did float her boat she is very hot to me

Thank MF.  That’s a shame, was the massage any good? Also did you go for the hour at £90 as on viva street?  Hopefully I can see the review before I go.  Cheers