Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in Burton or Derby  (Read 40418 times)

Offline Rykneld

Hey...i know this is an old thread but i recall someone saying mai at the thai burton massage place gives bjs to her regulars...

Ive seen her 7 times now and asked her if she does and she said no. Has anyone had a bj off her?
I have had blow no s off her. At the start of the massage while you are getting undressed, put £40 down on the side where she can clearly see that it's 40 and not 20
When it's time to turn over, ask her for a blow job. Stress that you won't tell anyone and that you will pay extra. To be Ho est though , she does a crap bj, nowhere near as good as her wanking technique. Let me k ow how it goes

Offline doggydoo

I have been into the Burton Shop a few times now and seen both Bi-Bi and Mai (Jo has never been available) . Prefer Bi-Bi myself as Mai seems to rush things a bit when its time to turn over where Bi-Bi seemed to tease more to keep you at that point of no return . On my last visit i booked and was met by Mai and she mentioned that BiBi and Jo had now left ..can anyone confirm ? Hope not.

Offline Rykneld

Bi bi and jo both now work in the Derby shop and a Eastern European girl from the Derby shop now works at burton. They swap found like this to give the impression that new girls  are here si

Offline redliner69

Eastern European girl from the Derby shop now works at burton

Name, and any comments would be welcome.
I'm due a visit, and from my past experiences BiBi was my favourite from Burton.

Might be tempted to try the "new" girl, if I at least knew her name.

Offline Rykneld

Sorry. I don't know her name. Ring up and ask who is available for the special massage 

Offline doggydoo

Update.

Tried to see if BiBi was available at the Derby shop today as someone said she had moved there with Jo. No one available at all as they are short staffed so im guessing they have left . I was told that Stacy was at the Burton shop . Unsure who she is but (unless she is the one that used to work at Derby) when tried to book she was not available today fully booked . Anyone else have any updates or been for a visit lately.
Tried the one in Swadlincote and its far to much in the open middle of town opposite the pub and had a few shouts of "did you enjoy your happy ending?"

Offline peawee

Always ask for the SPECIAL oil massage - only one or two girls do it and it's the only way to get HE