Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy Nice Summer - Wimbledon - SW London  (Read 1378 times)

PuntAMunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£100 for the hr + £20 CIM

Fuck me! Stunning fitty for 36 - assuming that's her real age but she puts some younger girls to shame for sure.

As per pics, very good looking girl, the blue eyes did it for me though!  First Hungarian I met who speaks really good English - accent was dead sexy, sounded more Italian than EE.  Great fun banter with her.

Got to mention her kissing - some may find it too full on but if you like DFK she's your gal - sticks her tongue down your throat and fucks you with it. Very hot.

Everything as per her likes list, fucked me six ways from Sunday with a smile on her face. I did the extra for CIM and was well worth it - took it like a pro,

Got a nice house in Wimbledon not far from the station behind the big Morrisons car park  - couldn't be easier to find.  House was very clean, decent little shower room for cleaning up before and/or after.

Great value punt, I'll definitely be back to see her again.  :thumbsup:

columbo

Fuck me! Stunning fitty for 36 - assuming that's her real age but she puts some younger girls to shame for sure.

Got to mention her kissing - some may find it too full on but if you like DFK she's your gal - sticks her tongue down your throat and fucks you with it. Very hot.

No way she is 36. If she is then I appreciate her honesty. She definitely is my gal.

Offline The_Don

No way she is 36.

Pictures: No photo shop, what you see is what you get. She in good shape, with some tats.

The girl: Short dark hair. Nice smile and she size 10 (I couldn't see any fat on her) 5.8" mid 30's

No real negative from this punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

A great girl ... what the pictures don't capture is her vitality ... good to see she is back again.

columbo

Hi Don, I just emailed her via AW. She looks lovely. I noticed her AW profile states she does not smoke. This is a huge plus point for me, especially if she kisses well.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 12:32:22 pm by columbo »

yumyum3

Lovely lady and horny as fuck. I had a great time with her (see my review) but I think she's added a few extras in that used to be included.

Offline anyfucker

Hi Don, I just emailed her via AW. She looks lovely. I noticed her AW profile states she does not smoke. This is a huge plus point for me, especially if she kisses well.
Stacy keeps herself very fit following a good diet and plenty of exercise.

Offline herbie007

Review brings back some sweet memories  :P

Reckon I'm due another visit.

Glad you had a good time PuntAMunter.

Offline BlackWizard

Does she do her own comms (AW message, on the phone)

I'm not too keen on going back and forth with a pimp or a maid (if she has either)

Offline herbie007

I'm not too keen on going back and forth with a pimp or a maid (if she has either)

I'm not sure BW, it's been 2 years since I last saw her.

Offline lewishamguy

Read this review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53855#msg700017

PuntAMunter

I phoned first, and am pretty sure it wasn't her I spoke to - different accent and definitely not as cheerful as the lady herself.  A few txts followed with address and asking about extras - responses were prompt and all very businesslike.  When I arrived and parked out front a few minutes earyl I txt'd to say I was here and check if she was ready - never got a reply to this one.  All suggests a pimp/maid but I cannot be 100% certain.

raylondoner

Super girl! I saw her last Saturday and she told me that she goes to the gym every morning - it shows!  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

there's a couple of girls in the house, i don't know if they answer each others phones ??

Offline Vivago

there's a couple of girls in the house, i don't know if they answer each others phones ??

Top totty. When I saw her a few months back she was working with her sister who is younger but not as hot as Stacy.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1