Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick my next punt!  (Read 3399 times)

Offline barnstorm123

I'm having trouble deciding which WG to book for my next punt. I'm down to these four:

Miss Selfish External Link/Members Only
Sweet Maria External Link/Members Only
Sexy Porhsa External Link/Members Only
Dirty English Girl External Link/Members Only

I'm happy with all their services, what I would like opinions on are how hot these girls are in person and how enthusiastic they are in the sack (or against the wall, or bent over a chair,...). I'll review whichever one I end up going with.

Offline iPad3

Not seen any of them but sexy porsha is on my HL

west8

I'm having trouble deciding which WG to book for my next punt. I'm down to these four:

I think you should arrange a fivesome and review all four :)

Online musicman007

after flicking through the reviews etc...plus she's been on my hl for a while now i would plump for sexy porsha...shes more my type and sounds a little bit raunchy :hi:reading between the lines though,it seems she may be a bit tricky to pin down and book...if you choose her good luck,hope you have a good'un :music:

Offline Anallover6969

For me it would have to be Miss Selfish. If only for the below about her libido.

Q When is your libido at its highest?   A. upon being presented with a box of chocolates hmm

Also I can't say anything bad about a woman that likes Dr Strangelove

"Gentleman you can't fight here, this is the war room!"

Offline LanceVance

I haven't seen any of them, but Miss Selfish is on my Hot List and she is less expensive than the others. I also hear that she means what she says when it comes to Likes/Dislikes.  :hi:

Offline barnstorm123

Miss Selfish sounds great in her profile but that doesn't always come across in person. Is she enthusiastic in the sack?

Porsha seems like less of a risk, every review says she just goes at it like a jackhammer. Maybe half hour punts with both is the way to go  :)

Offline backofthenet

I've only seen one of them - Maria - who is stunningly beautiful and has a great body. OK service, but a bit of an attitude on the last punt. I did see her three times though because she is gorgeous, and I'd recommend her. the other three look a little ropey, mon ami.

Offline barnstorm123

Thanks for the feedback. I've ended up going for a completely different girl after seeing maggie21's reviews. Porsha will be next up after Maggie.

Offline Wilson85

Can't go too far wrong with Maggie21. :thumbsup: Will try and see her next week.

Offline hornyguy19891

Has anyone tried External Link/Members Only DIRTYENGLISHGIRL-X? She looks incredibly beautiful and makes me want to spend money! hehe :dash: :thumbsup:

Offline Matterhorn

Has anyone tried External Link/Members Only DIRTYENGLISHGIRL-X? She looks incredibly beautiful and makes me want to spend money! hehe :dash: :thumbsup:

+1

Offline barnstorm123

I'm on a one punt per month schedule. If DEG is around in December then I might give her a call. Her AW reviews are good, but then, aren't they all. She's reasonably priced for an English girl.

west8

Porsha will be next up after Maggie.

You might want to re-think that ... but you seriously can't go wrong with either.

Porsha is currently #1 for me though.  :rose:

Offline PumpAction

You might want to re-think that ... but you seriously can't go wrong with either.

You have a new #1 every week. After 3500 punts every girl is "the best ever".

Gene Hunt

I'm on a one punt per month schedule. If DEG is around in December then I might give her a call. Her AW reviews are good, but then, aren't they all. She's reasonably priced for an English girl.

Plus you can cum on her tits/belly for no extra charge :-0

Offline barnstorm123

Plus you can cum on her tits/belly for no extra charge :-0

That's standard isn't it? I've been refused CIM and COF but never cum on tits. Maggie does anal and COF for no extra charge, now that's a deal!

Offline barnstorm123

Who's more attractive, Maggie or Porsha? Porsha looks attractive on her photos but I haven't seen a full face pic of Maggie yet. Both have cracking bodies.

Offline backofthenet

That's standard isn't it? I've been refused CIM and COF but never cum on tits.

Ah, no - I have, and it's really fucking annoying - you're on the vinegar strokes, filled with desire, and then they abruptly point out you can't cum on them. Hate it. Usually leads to me not seeing them again.

Offline barnstorm123

Been there, mate, check my reviews. Not as bad as your experience but pretty shit. Put me off English girls for a short time until Sarah British righted a few wrongs