Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Is Your Idea Of Deep Throat?  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Someone recently posted this image;

Hidden Image/Members Only

on the Welsh board.

Now I've only met one girl who could do that to order but many who considered that DT was a matter of stuffing as much cock in her mouth as she could and licking your balls.

Now, to me, that image is what it is about and the sensation you feel as her throat grip your cock is amazing.

What's your opinion and experiences?

willmo1

In my case just past her upper set.  :)

Offline uutarn

Ha i had this gif in my collection... before i deleted it all :(.

That is exactly what deepthroat is. Can take all your cock down till it can't go in any further without gagging.
To give another example to the above gif; External Link/Members Only ; go to 34:50 to see, in my eyes, a close to perfection deepthroat. :)

Don't get me wrong, face fucking and gagging has its place, i like it. But nothing will equal a proper deepthroat, both in looks and feel.

Offline LanceVance

Triggering her gag reflex then pushing further. Once made a civvie puke doing that.  ;)

Online myothernameis

Ha i had this gif in my collection... before i deleted it all :(.

Is the above gif allowed, had always thought explicit pictures are not allowed to be posted

Offline nike

For me it is precisely that. All the way in.

tonysoprano

For me it is precisely that. All the way in.

+1. It gets none deeper than that. Excellent work.

Offline hendrix

Offline Kaluuu276

So you guys met a lady without gag reflex?

Offline Corus Boy

l

So you guys met a lady without gag reflex?

Yes there is a link on the Wales thread.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, taking it all in as per the image.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had a few promises of deepthroat which turned out to be enthusiastic try harders but never had a full balls deep blowjob. Not yet anyway...

Offline Buttons

I've experienced balls deep down the throat once or twice, it felt phenomenal on my cock. But not tried the laying back, throat fucking as per the picture above. I'd quite like to try that with the slobbering choking thing, obviously with a lady who enjoys it.

I'd even go as far as a Roman Shower with the right lady, just to tick it off the list.

I did have a lady gag on my cock a bit recently, but I was barely in her mouth. She did say that she has a very sensitive gag reflex though and doesn't much like the retching sensation.

vw

Is the above gif allowed, had always thought explicit pictures are not allowed to be posted

Rules are about avatars only !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

tonibell99

Offline threechilliman

DT for me is when I have no more to give.

tcm

willbred

Yea, that clip is the real deal. I've met girls who say they give DT and read reviews on girls where the punter says he had DT, but they're just BJs. As tcm says, you know it's deep throat when your groin is pushed right up against her face.